Acquisitions: Anthesis, Kurion, Footprint
Global sustainability consultancy Anthesis has acquired German firm UMR, extending its consulting platform. UMR joins other recent acquisitions in the Anthesis Consulting Group from the US, Europe and Asia, including Best Foot Forward, a sustainability specialist in the UK.
Nuclear and hazardous waste management company Kurion has reached an agreement to acquire Vista Engineering Technologies, an engineering, design and technology firm that has supported the Department of Defense and the Department of Energy on a number of efforts, including projects at the Hanford nuclear waste site. Through this transaction, Kurion acquires Vista Engineeringâs entire technology, patent and trade secret portfolio. It will also retain Vista Engineeringâs entire staff, tripling Kurion in size by number of employees.
Footprint, a direct manufacturer of sustainable materials and packaging, has acquired ERIâMexicali, a molded fiber manufacturing company. The purchase of will triple Footprintâs current manufacturing capacity by adding 19 molded fiber lines, the company says.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Portland Likely to Require Energy Benchmarking
- Using Building Energy Management for Factories
- New Energy System Will Save Stanford $420M
- Tire Plant Earns Superior Energy Performance Gold Certification
- Acuity Brands Acquires Indoor Location Software Company
- NJ School District Hires Honeywell for Energy Upgrades
- CODA Energy 50 kWh Storage Tower Achieves UL Certification
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System