Acquisitions: Anthesis, Kurion, Footprint
Global sustainability consultancy Anthesis has acquired German firm UMR, extending its consulting platform. UMR joins other recent acquisitions in the Anthesis Consulting Group from the US, Europe and Asia, including Best Foot Forward, a sustainability specialist in the UK.
Nuclear and hazardous waste management company Kurion has reached an agreement to acquire Vista Engineering Technologies, an engineering, design and technology firm that has supported the Department of Defense and the Department of Energy on a number of efforts, including projects at the Hanford nuclear waste site. Through this transaction, Kurion acquires Vista Engineering’s entire technology, patent and trade secret portfolio. It will also retain Vista Engineering’s entire staff, tripling Kurion in size by number of employees.
Footprint, a direct manufacturer of sustainable materials and packaging, has acquired ERI–Mexicali, a molded fiber manufacturing company. The purchase of will triple Footprint’s current manufacturing capacity by adding 19 molded fiber lines, the company says.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- OATI Taps EnSync for Planned Microgrid
- Lime Energy to Provide Clean Energy Tech to 1,000 Small Businesses
- Celtic Bank Backs Solar to the Tune of $43 Million
- GE, Coachella Energy Building a Big Lithium-Ion Battery
- The Importance of Energy Storage System Software
- Duke Increasines Chiller Efficiency
- Pepco-Exelon Merger Rejected
- Energy Savings a Key to Calgary Building Redevelopment