InfraCal 2 Analyzer Increases Oil in Water Measurement Capability
These features include increased sensitivity for sub-ppm measurements, multiple calibrations, unlimited data storage, optional internal battery pack, and password protected instrument settings, as well as tagging each measurement with analyst, location and date/time information. The result is a compact, rugged package, weighing less than 6 lbs., with no moving parts and the low maintenance qualities, Wilks says.
The InfraCal 2 Analyzer provides improved sensitivity and detection limits for a variety of on-site oil in water measurements such as sub-ppm detection levels of oil in wastewater going into inland waterways, frac water and produced water discharges from oil drilling.
Models are available for useÂ with infrared transparent solvents, as well as hexane, for the extraction process. While designed for field applications, InfraCal 2 can also be used in the analytical laboratory and will provide quantitative measurements.
On-site measurements using the InfraCal 2 Analyzer take less than 15 minutes and eliminate the wait for off-site lab results, the company says.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B