InfraCal 2 Analyzer Increases Oil in Water Measurement Capability
These features include increased sensitivity for sub-ppm measurements, multiple calibrations, unlimited data storage, optional internal battery pack, and password protected instrument settings, as well as tagging each measurement with analyst, location and date/time information. The result is a compact, rugged package, weighing less than 6 lbs., with no moving parts and the low maintenance qualities, Wilks says.
The InfraCal 2 Analyzer provides improved sensitivity and detection limits for a variety of on-site oil in water measurements such as sub-ppm detection levels of oil in wastewater going into inland waterways, frac water and produced water discharges from oil drilling.
Models are available for useÂ with infrared transparent solvents, as well as hexane, for the extraction process. While designed for field applications, InfraCal 2 can also be used in the analytical laboratory and will provide quantitative measurements.
On-site measurements using the InfraCal 2 Analyzer take less than 15 minutes and eliminate the wait for off-site lab results, the company says.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls