InfraCal 2 Analyzer Increases Oil in Water Measurement Capability
These features include increased sensitivity for sub-ppm measurements, multiple calibrations, unlimited data storage, optional internal battery pack, and password protected instrument settings, as well as tagging each measurement with analyst, location and date/time information. The result is a compact, rugged package, weighing less than 6 lbs., with no moving parts and the low maintenance qualities, Wilks says.
The InfraCal 2 Analyzer provides improved sensitivity and detection limits for a variety of on-site oil in water measurements such as sub-ppm detection levels of oil in wastewater going into inland waterways, frac water and produced water discharges from oil drilling.
Models are available for useÂ with infrared transparent solvents, as well as hexane, for the extraction process. While designed for field applications, InfraCal 2 can also be used in the analytical laboratory and will provide quantitative measurements.
On-site measurements using the InfraCal 2 Analyzer take less than 15 minutes and eliminate the wait for off-site lab results, the company says.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi Appliances Launch AC JV
- Walmart Saving Money While Driving Efficiency
- Solutions to Help Reach Building Energy Management Goals
- Advanced Fans Cut Datacenter Energy Requirements
- Renew Financial Acquires FL PACE-Lender EcoCity Partners
- Solar Canopies in Maryland, California
- Increased Demand for EVs Driving Global Battery Management System Market