ERI Improves Website
Electronic Recyclers International (ERI) has improved its interactive website to offers an easier-to-navigate design platform and new video content placed throughout the site. Also, the improved site is more natively and intuitively accessible via every kind of mobile device.
ERI’s website now enables users to explore regularly updated ERI content and the overall electronic recycling industry.
These design and technology changes in addition to our system innovations bring the look, feel and accessibility of the site what its partners and clients expect, ERI says.
A number of other innovations and technologies are planned for later this year as the new website is the beginning of ERI’s planned improvements in online visibility.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi Appliances Launch AC JV
- Walmart Saving Money While Driving Efficiency
- Solutions to Help Reach Building Energy Management Goals
- Advanced Fans Cut Datacenter Energy Requirements
- Renew Financial Acquires FL PACE-Lender EcoCity Partners
- Solar Canopies in Maryland, California
- Increased Demand for EVs Driving Global Battery Management System Market