ERI Improves Website
Electronic Recyclers International (ERI) has improved its interactive website to offers an easier-to-navigate design platform and new video content placed throughout the site. Also, the improved site is more natively and intuitively accessible via every kind of mobile device.
ERI’s website now enables users to explore regularly updated ERI content and the overall electronic recycling industry.
These design and technology changes in addition to our system innovations bring the look, feel and accessibility of the site what its partners and clients expect, ERI says.
A number of other innovations and technologies are planned for later this year as the new website is the beginning of ERI’s planned improvements in online visibility.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls