ERI Improves Website
Electronic Recyclers International (ERI) has improved its interactive website to offers an easier-to-navigate design platform and new video content placed throughout the site. Also, the improved site is more natively and intuitively accessible via every kind of mobile device.
ERI’s website now enables users to explore regularly updated ERI content and the overall electronic recycling industry.
These design and technology changes in addition to our system innovations bring the look, feel and accessibility of the site what its partners and clients expect, ERI says.
A number of other innovations and technologies are planned for later this year as the new website is the beginning of ERI’s planned improvements in online visibility.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store