ERI Improves Website
Electronic Recyclers International (ERI) has improved its interactive website to offers an easier-to-navigate design platform and new video content placed throughout the site. Also, the improved site is more natively and intuitively accessible via every kind of mobile device.
ERI’s website now enables users to explore regularly updated ERI content and the overall electronic recycling industry.
These design and technology changes in addition to our system innovations bring the look, feel and accessibility of the site what its partners and clients expect, ERI says.
A number of other innovations and technologies are planned for later this year as the new website is the beginning of ERI’s planned improvements in online visibility.
Energy Manager News
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned
- Energy Managers Buoyed By Supreme Court’s Demand Response Decision
- Dover, N.H., Saves More Than Projected Under EPC
- Datacenters Underestimating Coal Use
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’