ERI Improves Website
Electronic Recyclers International (ERI) has improved its interactive website to offers an easier-to-navigate design platform and new video content placed throughout the site. Also, the improved site is more natively and intuitively accessible via every kind of mobile device.
ERI’s website now enables users to explore regularly updated ERI content and the overall electronic recycling industry.
These design and technology changes in addition to our system innovations bring the look, feel and accessibility of the site what its partners and clients expect, ERI says.
A number of other innovations and technologies are planned for later this year as the new website is the beginning of ERI’s planned improvements in online visibility.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency