GRI Adds to G4 Resources
The Global Reporting Initiative has launched a G4 Content Index Tool and a G4 Brochure for New Reporters. The two latest resources are intended to help companies prepare sustainability reports using the latest generation of GRI’s sustainability reporting guidelines, G4.
The inclusion of a Content Index in a GRI-based report is a key requirement for both Core and Comprehensive ‘in accordance’ options of the G4 Guidelines. GRI has created a new Content Index Tool that can be used in conjunction with the G4 Guidelines. The guidelines enable stakeholders and report readers to get a quick overview of the report.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage in the Fast Lane
- Alberta Firm Aims for Energy Neutral Egg Laying Barn
- The Department of Energy Seeks to Improve the Better Buildings Challenge
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend