GRI Adds to G4 Resources
The Global Reporting Initiative has launched a G4 Content Index Tool and a G4 Brochure for New Reporters. The two latest resources are intended to help companies prepare sustainability reports using the latest generation of GRI’s sustainability reporting guidelines, G4.
The inclusion of a Content Index in a GRI-based report is a key requirement for both Core and Comprehensive ‘in accordance’ options of the G4 Guidelines. GRI has created a new Content Index Tool that can be used in conjunction with the G4 Guidelines. The guidelines enable stakeholders and report readers to get a quick overview of the report.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform