GRI Adds to G4 Resources
The Global Reporting Initiative has launched a G4 Content Index Tool and a G4 Brochure for New Reporters. The two latest resources are intended to help companies prepare sustainability reports using the latest generation of GRI’s sustainability reporting guidelines, G4.
The inclusion of a Content Index in a GRI-based report is a key requirement for both Core and Comprehensive ‘in accordance’ options of the G4 Guidelines. GRI has created a new Content Index Tool that can be used in conjunction with the G4 Guidelines. The guidelines enable stakeholders and report readers to get a quick overview of the report.
Energy Manager News
- Bruce County, Ontario, Tabs Ecosystem
- Oklahoma University Scores Almost $300K Incentive
- Smart Tech Takes Over, Bolstered By Record Investment
- Amendment 4 in Florida Would Expand Solar Property Tax Exemptions to C&I Ratepayers
- Pennsylvania PUC Approves Temporary Waiver of ‘Instant Connect’ Confirmation Letters
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program