GRI Adds to G4 Resources
The Global Reporting Initiative has launched a G4 Content Index Tool and a G4 Brochure for New Reporters. The two latest resources are intended to help companies prepare sustainability reports using the latest generation of GRI’s sustainability reporting guidelines, G4.
The inclusion of a Content Index in a GRI-based report is a key requirement for both Core and Comprehensive ‘in accordance’ options of the G4 Guidelines. GRI has created a new Content Index Tool that can be used in conjunction with the G4 Guidelines. The guidelines enable stakeholders and report readers to get a quick overview of the report.
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- 44 Companies Apply to Manage OSU Energy
- ASHRAE High-Performance Building Design Professional Certification Earns ANSI Accreditation
- Energy Management Targets Commercial Real Estate
- Home Depot Hires HVAC Provider for South Arizona Stores
- Voluntary Agreement Covers Energy of Home Internet Equipment
- Community Microgrids for a Sustainable Future – TEDx Talk
- Cree Restructures LED Business in Aggressive Pricing Environment