3E, Enablon Combine Database, Software Suite
Enablon and 3E Company have combined 3E’s database of 4.5 million accurate safety data sheets (SDS) with Enablon’s Quality, Environment, and Health & Safety (QEHS) Software Suite.
3E, which provides environmental health and safety (EH&S) compliance and information management services, and Enablon, a provider of sustainability, EH&S, and operational risk management software, announced a strategic collaboration.
The alliance brings together Enablon’s QEHS and Compliance Software Suite and 3E’s substance-level global regulatory content and product-level SDS data. The companies say the combination offers a means for reducing risk and complying with EH&S, hazard communication, and workplace safety requirements. 3E Company is a subsidiary of Verisk Analytics.
The integrated solution facilitates enhanced compliance and increased productivity by streamlining the document acquisition and approval process for new products, enabling them to inventory hazardous materials at the facility level and exchange safety and product data across their organizations.
The companies are also in the process of integrating 3E’s Ariel regulatory content with Enablon’s software suite.
Energy Manager News
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array
- California is Among the National Leaders in Energy Efficiency and Economic Gains
- Westerly, RI, Making Moves to Improve Municipal Efficiency
- SCE&G Customers to See Lower Bills, Renewable Energy Charge Starting in May
- Marin Clean Energy Could Cut Rates As Seven More Cities Join
- ASHRAE Looks at Energy Efficiency in a World Without Price Tags
- New York City Goes Big on Solar