3E, Enablon Combine Database, Software Suite
Enablon and 3E Company have combined 3E’s database of 4.5 million accurate safety data sheets (SDS) with Enablon’s Quality, Environment, and Health & Safety (QEHS) Software Suite.
3E, which provides environmental health and safety (EH&S) compliance and information management services, and Enablon, a provider of sustainability, EH&S, and operational risk management software, announced a strategic collaboration.
The alliance brings together Enablon’s QEHS and Compliance Software Suite and 3E’s substance-level global regulatory content and product-level SDS data. The companies say the combination offers a means for reducing risk and complying with EH&S, hazard communication, and workplace safety requirements. 3E Company is a subsidiary of Verisk Analytics.
The integrated solution facilitates enhanced compliance and increased productivity by streamlining the document acquisition and approval process for new products, enabling them to inventory hazardous materials at the facility level and exchange safety and product data across their organizations.
The companies are also in the process of integrating 3E’s Ariel regulatory content with Enablon’s software suite.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works