3E, Enablon Combine Database, Software Suite
Enablon and 3E Company have combined 3E’s database of 4.5 million accurate safety data sheets (SDS) with Enablon’s Quality, Environment, and Health & Safety (QEHS) Software Suite.
3E, which provides environmental health and safety (EH&S) compliance and information management services, and Enablon, a provider of sustainability, EH&S, and operational risk management software, announced a strategic collaboration.
The alliance brings together Enablon’s QEHS and Compliance Software Suite and 3E’s substance-level global regulatory content and product-level SDS data. The companies say the combination offers a means for reducing risk and complying with EH&S, hazard communication, and workplace safety requirements. 3E Company is a subsidiary of Verisk Analytics.
The integrated solution facilitates enhanced compliance and increased productivity by streamlining the document acquisition and approval process for new products, enabling them to inventory hazardous materials at the facility level and exchange safety and product data across their organizations.
The companies are also in the process of integrating 3E’s Ariel regulatory content with Enablon’s software suite.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- LAX Commissions New $438M Central Utilities Plant
- International Paper Receives Trucked Compressed Natural Gas
- Housing Authority Signs ESPC with Ameresco
- Solar Installed at USDA Buildings
- Eaton Supports 6.3 MW Hospital Solar Installation in New Jersey
- UK Grocery Store Chain Gives Refrigerators an Energy Savings Turbo Boost
- ATG Designs 120-watt LED Fixture for Gas Station Canopies
- Schneider Electric Launches PowerLogic PM8000 Line of Meters