AT&T Recognizes Sustainable Suppliers
AT&T says recipients exemplified extraordinary efforts in promoting sustainability achievements over the course of 2013 in the areas of alternative energy, energy efficiency, process improvement, the environment and packaging.
Bloom Energy, a fuel cells technology company, was recognized in the alternative energy category. Hitachi Consulting was recognized for energy efficiency. Information services for logistics, distribution, and transportation specialist Cass Information was recognized for process improvement. BSR was recognized in the environment category for its contribution to AT&T’s Eco-Rating system; and Precision Container & GENCO were recognized for their coordinated improvements to the DSL packaging.
The awards highlight efforts efforts that are described in the AT&T 2012 Sustainability Report, which includes reduced emissions from its vehicle fleet.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland