AT&T Recognizes Sustainable Suppliers
AT&T says recipients exemplified extraordinary efforts in promoting sustainability achievements over the course of 2013 in the areas of alternative energy, energy efficiency, process improvement, the environment and packaging.
Bloom Energy, a fuel cells technology company, was recognized in the alternative energy category. Hitachi Consulting was recognized for energy efficiency. Information services for logistics, distribution, and transportation specialist Cass Information was recognized for process improvement. BSR was recognized in the environment category for its contribution to AT&T’s Eco-Rating system; and Precision Container & GENCO were recognized for their coordinated improvements to the DSL packaging.
The awards highlight efforts efforts that are described in the AT&T 2012 Sustainability Report, which includes reduced emissions from its vehicle fleet.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works