AT&T Recognizes Sustainable Suppliers
AT&T says recipients exemplified extraordinary efforts in promoting sustainability achievements over the course of 2013 in the areas of alternative energy, energy efficiency, process improvement, the environment and packaging.
Bloom Energy, a fuel cells technology company, was recognized in the alternative energy category. Hitachi Consulting was recognized for energy efficiency. Information services for logistics, distribution, and transportation specialist Cass Information was recognized for process improvement. BSR was recognized in the environment category for its contribution to AT&T’s Eco-Rating system; and Precision Container & GENCO were recognized for their coordinated improvements to the DSL packaging.
The awards highlight efforts efforts that are described in the AT&T 2012 Sustainability Report, which includes reduced emissions from its vehicle fleet.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments
- Incentive Program Helps Companies Afford Energy Managers
- ARPA-E Issues Grants for Solar Modules
- C-PACE Financing Innovation to Help Connecticut Green Energy Sector
- Orion Wins School District Contracts, Increases Chances for Incentives
- Study: Smartest ‘Smart Building’ Owners Come from Retail, Manufacturing, Construction
- Low Cost IoT Solutions, Data Driven Analytics to Propel Energy Mgmt Market
- A Clean Energy Future in Sight