AT&T Recognizes Sustainable Suppliers
AT&T says recipients exemplified extraordinary efforts in promoting sustainability achievements over the course of 2013 in the areas of alternative energy, energy efficiency, process improvement, the environment and packaging.
Bloom Energy, a fuel cells technology company, was recognized in the alternative energy category. Hitachi Consulting was recognized for energy efficiency. Information services for logistics, distribution, and transportation specialist Cass Information was recognized for process improvement. BSR was recognized in the environment category for its contribution to AT&T’s Eco-Rating system; and Precision Container & GENCO were recognized for their coordinated improvements to the DSL packaging.
The awards highlight efforts efforts that are described in the AT&T 2012 Sustainability Report, which includes reduced emissions from its vehicle fleet.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE