Camfil Acquires Environmental Engineering Manufacturer
Camfil Air Pollution Control (APC) said its parent, Camfil, of Stockholm, Sweden, has signed an agreement to acquire all of Handte Umwelttechnik GmbH in Germany and Handte’s operations in Switzerland, the Czech Republic and China.
The acquisition requires approval from German authorities. It is expected to close in the first quarter this year. Handte will be part of the Camfil APC business unit, which specializes in industrial dust and fume collection.
Handte is a German manufacturer and provider of environmental engineering products, filter technology processes and air pollution control applications. The company specializes in exhaust air purification for a wide range of manufacturing industries.
Camfil says Handte has a full line of dust collectors, mist collectors and wet scrubbers that complement its Farr Gold Series cartridge dust collection line.
Key applications for these products include metalworking and machining, automotive, foundry, mining, and dry processing industries including chemical, food and pharmaceutical.
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Seeing U-Haul’s HQ Parking Structure in a New (LED) Light
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies: The Case for Moving Beyond Batteries
- Nuclear Giant Exelon Wants to Invest in Wind Energy in Ohio
- Arby’s Reports on Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
- Navigant: Smart Meter Sector Has “Plateaued”
- Poll: 75% of Large U.S. Corporations Say They Will Buy Renewables Within 18 Months
- Duke Energy Progress Customers to See Fuel Cost-Recovery Savings
- Energy-as-a-Service: Charting a Path Through Complexity