RiverRoad Updates Waste Management Software
RiverRoad Waste Solutions’ updated operational analytics and business intelligence portal for clients, myRoad 2.0, improves visibility and access to actionable waste management and recycling metrics for the retail, restaurant, automotive and financial industries, the company says.
RiverRoad says this version enables its service teams to provide economic and environmental efficiency over the long term.
RiverRoad clients can customize 2.0 to access reports via their own dashboard, including service reports, spend reports, diversion effectiveness and program optimization. RiverRoad clients gain visibility into the real-time recycling metrics that drive efficiency and corporate responsibility, enabling documentation and communication of sustainability progress to company stakeholders.
They also can program the system to provide notifications for critical updates, either through email or via the Portal Dashboard.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE