RiverRoad Updates Waste Management Software
RiverRoad Waste Solutions’ updated operational analytics and business intelligence portal for clients, myRoad 2.0, improves visibility and access to actionable waste management and recycling metrics for the retail, restaurant, automotive and financial industries, the company says.
RiverRoad says this version enables its service teams to provide economic and environmental efficiency over the long term.
RiverRoad clients can customize 2.0 to access reports via their own dashboard, including service reports, spend reports, diversion effectiveness and program optimization. RiverRoad clients gain visibility into the real-time recycling metrics that drive efficiency and corporate responsibility, enabling documentation and communication of sustainability progress to company stakeholders.
They also can program the system to provide notifications for critical updates, either through email or via the Portal Dashboard.
Energy Manager News
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018
- Solar Installation Dedicated in Brooklyn
- Duke Energy SC Customers Have Reaped $5M in Solar Rebates Since Last October
- BidEnergy Launches Its ‘Source-to-Pay’ Process for Energy in U.S. Market
- Garden State Residential, Commercial Customers Will Pay Less for Gas This Winter
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures