RiverRoad Updates Waste Management Software
RiverRoad Waste Solutions’ updated operational analytics and business intelligence portal for clients, myRoad 2.0, improves visibility and access to actionable waste management and recycling metrics for the retail, restaurant, automotive and financial industries, the company says.
RiverRoad says this version enables its service teams to provide economic and environmental efficiency over the long term.
RiverRoad clients can customize 2.0 to access reports via their own dashboard, including service reports, spend reports, diversion effectiveness and program optimization. RiverRoad clients gain visibility into the real-time recycling metrics that drive efficiency and corporate responsibility, enabling documentation and communication of sustainability progress to company stakeholders.
They also can program the system to provide notifications for critical updates, either through email or via the Portal Dashboard.
Energy Manager News
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024
- Idaho Opens First Solar Farm
- What You Need To Know About Green Insulation: Green Seal’s New Standard
- Obama Administration to Provide Up to $4.5 billion in Loan Guarantees for Electric Charging Stations
- Minnesota PUC Approves New Rate Structure, Size Cap for Solar Gardens
- Maine PUC Endorses Natural Gas Pipeline Expansion at Expense of Ratepayers
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look