RiverRoad Updates Waste Management Software
RiverRoad Waste Solutions’ updated operational analytics and business intelligence portal for clients, myRoad 2.0, improves visibility and access to actionable waste management and recycling metrics for the retail, restaurant, automotive and financial industries, the company says.
RiverRoad says this version enables its service teams to provide economic and environmental efficiency over the long term.
RiverRoad clients can customize 2.0 to access reports via their own dashboard, including service reports, spend reports, diversion effectiveness and program optimization. RiverRoad clients gain visibility into the real-time recycling metrics that drive efficiency and corporate responsibility, enabling documentation and communication of sustainability progress to company stakeholders.
They also can program the system to provide notifications for critical updates, either through email or via the Portal Dashboard.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management