Sustainability Reporting Partnership Formed
The partnership will allow AUM’s clients push-button completion of the entire data component of their GRESB survey. GRESB is the Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark – a sustainability reporting standard for commercial real estate owners, asset managers and developers. Measurabl simplifies the GRESB reporting process by allowing its customers to auto-import their data from sources like AUM, Energy Star, and utility companies, and guides them through the survey step-by-step, the company says.
Reporting on sustainability initiatives is quickly becoming a requirement for real estate financing, including multifamily housing, the companies say.
Energy Manager News
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data
- Avista Lauds ‘Fair’ Settlement in Idaho Rate Case
- BGE’s SEED Program Offers Energy Discounts to 19 Commercial Customers
- Retailer Offers 100% Solar Plan in Texas
- Dissecting the Data Revolution
- Energy Star Recognizes 16 GM Facilities
- CCI Group Awarded Contract for Anniston Army Depot
- Under Hawaiian Electric’s New TOU Pilot Plan, Time Is Money