Sustainability Reporting Partnership Formed
The partnership will allow AUM’s clients push-button completion of the entire data component of their GRESB survey. GRESB is the Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark – a sustainability reporting standard for commercial real estate owners, asset managers and developers. Measurabl simplifies the GRESB reporting process by allowing its customers to auto-import their data from sources like AUM, Energy Star, and utility companies, and guides them through the survey step-by-step, the company says.
Reporting on sustainability initiatives is quickly becoming a requirement for real estate financing, including multifamily housing, the companies say.
Energy Manager News
- Featured Project of the Year: Atlas Box Deploys Digital Lumens for Energy Intelligence
- Businesses Find that It’s Possible to Save Money–and the Environment
- Duquesne Light Building Experimental Microgrid
- Las Cruces Moving to LEDs, Solar
- Intelligence and Automation to Drive Growth of Smart Cities
- Energy Manager Today Product & Project of the Year Award Winners Announced
- Mobility, The IoT Gradually Transform HVAC
- Bill Gates-Led Group, India Establishing Energy Funds