Sustainability Reporting Partnership Formed
The partnership will allow AUM’s clients push-button completion of the entire data component of their GRESB survey. GRESB is the Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark – a sustainability reporting standard for commercial real estate owners, asset managers and developers. Measurabl simplifies the GRESB reporting process by allowing its customers to auto-import their data from sources like AUM, Energy Star, and utility companies, and guides them through the survey step-by-step, the company says.
Reporting on sustainability initiatives is quickly becoming a requirement for real estate financing, including multifamily housing, the companies say.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- LAX Commissions New $438M Central Utilities Plant
- International Paper Receives Trucked Compressed Natural Gas
- Housing Authority Signs ESPC with Ameresco
- Solar Installed at USDA Buildings
- Eaton Supports 6.3 MW Hospital Solar Installation in New Jersey
- UK Grocery Store Chain Gives Refrigerators an Energy Savings Turbo Boost
- ATG Designs 120-watt LED Fixture for Gas Station Canopies
- Schneider Electric Launches PowerLogic PM8000 Line of Meters