Sustainability Reporting Partnership Formed
The partnership will allow AUM’s clients push-button completion of the entire data component of their GRESB survey. GRESB is the Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark – a sustainability reporting standard for commercial real estate owners, asset managers and developers. Measurabl simplifies the GRESB reporting process by allowing its customers to auto-import their data from sources like AUM, Energy Star, and utility companies, and guides them through the survey step-by-step, the company says.
Reporting on sustainability initiatives is quickly becoming a requirement for real estate financing, including multifamily housing, the companies say.
Energy Manager News
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array