Sustainability Reporting Partnership Formed
The partnership will allow AUM’s clients push-button completion of the entire data component of their GRESB survey. GRESB is the Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark – a sustainability reporting standard for commercial real estate owners, asset managers and developers. Measurabl simplifies the GRESB reporting process by allowing its customers to auto-import their data from sources like AUM, Energy Star, and utility companies, and guides them through the survey step-by-step, the company says.
Reporting on sustainability initiatives is quickly becoming a requirement for real estate financing, including multifamily housing, the companies say.
Energy Manager News
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs
- GM’s Renewable Efforts Build from the Ground Up
- Fairbanks Completes 4 Building Project in MA