There’s Still Time: Share Your Success Story
There’s still time to be featured in Environmental Leader’s yearly best practices report. Environmental Leader invites you to share the results or lessons learned from a sustainability initiative, environmental or energy management lesson or other insight you gained during the past year for our annual Insider Knowledge Report.
The best 100-or-so lessons we receive will be used in the report – which will be distributed for free through various media outlets and available on Environmental Leader throughout 2014.
The report will be indexed by author’s name and by the company the author works for. A company URL can also be included. If you prefer to submit anonymously, that’s fine too.
There is no fee to submit your story or to have your story published in the report. Last year, thousands of environmental, sustainability and energy managers downloaded the report.
Final deadline is March 7.
Energy Manager News
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report
- Dubuque Meeting Hears About Energy Audits
- Science-Based Targets Inspire a Smarter Investment Strategy in Retail
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works