ClimeCo Acquires Environmental Consulting Firm
ClimeCo has acquired environmental consulting firm Resolute Environmental.
The companies say the acquisition will expand the scope of ClimeCo’s environmental commodity service platform and Resolute Environmental clients will gain advisory, trade, finance. and investment services. ClimeCo says it is the largest producer of US voluntary carbon credits under the Climate Action Reserve.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management