ClimeCo Acquires Environmental Consulting Firm
ClimeCo has acquired environmental consulting firm Resolute Environmental.
The companies say the acquisition will expand the scope of ClimeCo’s environmental commodity service platform and Resolute Environmental clients will gain advisory, trade, finance. and investment services. ClimeCo says it is the largest producer of US voluntary carbon credits under the Climate Action Reserve.
Energy Manager News
- Apple, Google, Facebook Throw Weight Around in NC Energy Policy
- 2015 Green Lease Leaders include Landlords, Tenants, Brokers
- Disney World Builds Mickey Mouse-Shaped 5 MW Solar System
- Ohio Businesses Encouraged to Use Cogged V-Belts
- Renewables Share of US Energy Consumption Highest Since 1930s
- ZBB Unveils EMS for C&I Buildings
- Levi Strauss, Gap, Autodesk Support California Clean Energy Bill
- New Hydro-Quebec Data Center to Use Free Cooling