ClimeCo Acquires Environmental Consulting Firm
ClimeCo has acquired environmental consulting firm Resolute Environmental.
The companies say the acquisition will expand the scope of ClimeCo’s environmental commodity service platform and Resolute Environmental clients will gain advisory, trade, finance. and investment services. ClimeCo says it is the largest producer of US voluntary carbon credits under the Climate Action Reserve.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B