ClimeCo Acquires Environmental Consulting Firm
ClimeCo has acquired environmental consulting firm Resolute Environmental.
The companies say the acquisition will expand the scope of ClimeCo’s environmental commodity service platform and Resolute Environmental clients will gain advisory, trade, finance. and investment services. ClimeCo says it is the largest producer of US voluntary carbon credits under the Climate Action Reserve.
Energy Manager News
- IRS to Buildings Owners: “We’re From the Government and We’re Here to Help”
- CT Hospital, Soltage, Tenaska Unveil Solar Plant
- FAA Pays to Upgrade Airport Hangar Heating
- Maryland Electric Coops Mount FERC Challenge to Community Solar Garden Retail Prices
- SEIA Releases Updated Version of ‘Guide to Federal Tax Incentives’
- Energy Efficiency and Waste Disposal Grow Closer
- Worcester School Gets Grant to Complete LED Retrofit
- Cree Recalls Lamps