ClimeCo Acquires Environmental Consulting Firm
ClimeCo has acquired environmental consulting firm Resolute Environmental.
The companies say the acquisition will expand the scope of ClimeCo’s environmental commodity service platform and Resolute Environmental clients will gain advisory, trade, finance. and investment services. ClimeCo says it is the largest producer of US voluntary carbon credits under the Climate Action Reserve.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store