Green Bank Open for Business
The New York Green Bank is now accepting proposals from companies looking for cleantech funding and ways to finance other environmental technologies.
The state says it is the largest such bank in the US and is seeking proposals from private sector lenders, investors and industry participants to finance creditworthy clean-energy projects in New York.
Eligible proposers include energy service companies, developers, equipment manufacturers or others that provide equipment, materials and/or services related to cleantech and energy efficiency projects along with financial institutions or other third-party capital providers that are financing, or intending to finance, such projects.
Last December the state set the initial capitalization of $210 million for the NY Green Bank.
In June 2013, some 22 US investment firms with about $240 billion in assets under management signed the Climate Declaration, calling upon federal policymakers to address climate change as an economic opportunity.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management