GlyEco Expanding Processing Center
Sustainable glycol technologies company GlyEco says it began its second phase of expansion at its New Jersey processing center to meet increased customer demand for its refinery-grade recycled glycol.
The upgrades currently underway will further expand the company’s waste glycol processing capacity and storage capabilities.
Additional on-site storage enables GlyEco to increase its batch processing flexibility.
The company began producing and selling its GlyEco Certified T1 product in commercial quantities during the fourth quarter of 2013.
The company says independent third-party certification of the recycled product has led to increased sales efforts. GlyEco estimates the domestic market at $5 billion.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi Appliances Launch AC JV
- Walmart Saving Money While Driving Efficiency
- Solutions to Help Reach Building Energy Management Goals
- Advanced Fans Cut Datacenter Energy Requirements
- Renew Financial Acquires FL PACE-Lender EcoCity Partners
- Solar Canopies in Maryland, California
- Increased Demand for EVs Driving Global Battery Management System Market