GlyEco Expanding Processing Center
Sustainable glycol technologies company GlyEco says it began its second phase of expansion at its New Jersey processing center to meet increased customer demand for its refinery-grade recycled glycol.
The upgrades currently underway will further expand the company’s waste glycol processing capacity and storage capabilities.
Additional on-site storage enables GlyEco to increase its batch processing flexibility.
The company began producing and selling its GlyEco Certified T1 product in commercial quantities during the fourth quarter of 2013.
The company says independent third-party certification of the recycled product has led to increased sales efforts. GlyEco estimates the domestic market at $5 billion.
Energy Manager News
- Tracking the Exciting World of Solar Energy Research
- Colorado Mixing Solar, Weatherization
- Lighting Sector: 4% CAGR Through 2020
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 19, 2016
- New Hampshire Town Resists Door-to-Door Sales
- Minnesota Commerce Department Challenges Otter Tail Power Rate Hike
- An Interesting Summer for PACE
- AAMA Offers Fenestration Course