GlyEco Expanding Processing Center
Sustainable glycol technologies company GlyEco says it began its second phase of expansion at its New Jersey processing center to meet increased customer demand for its refinery-grade recycled glycol.
The upgrades currently underway will further expand the company’s waste glycol processing capacity and storage capabilities.
Additional on-site storage enables GlyEco to increase its batch processing flexibility.
The company began producing and selling its GlyEco Certified T1 product in commercial quantities during the fourth quarter of 2013.
The company says independent third-party certification of the recycled product has led to increased sales efforts. GlyEco estimates the domestic market at $5 billion.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018