Platform Delivers Energy Intelligence
The company unveiled its enhanced RBA platform, which it says includes portfolio screening, building auditing, customer engagement, and performance monitoring and verification. The technology monitors both interval and monthly meter data.
The RBA platform consists of five products delivered through a secure, customizable cloud-based web portal to work with efficiency program administrators and on-site implementation.
FirstFuel says the RBA is a fully-remote, commercial energy analytics platform that has been validated by independent third-parties across a number of performance dimensions, including The Pacific Gas & Electric Company (PG&E), The DoE’s Energy Efficient Buildings Hub (EEB Hub), The Electric Power and Research Institute (EPRI), The General Services Administration (GSA) and the Cadmus Group.
Also, FirstFuel has appointed former Groom Energy executive Paul Baier as Vice President of Products to spearhead adoption and implementation of the groundbreaking new platform.
Energy Manager News
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency
- CA, MA Tie for ACEEE Top Spot
- Integrated Dimmer/LED from Energy Focus
- In Duluth, This Month’s Utility Bills Include a Little Something Extra
- PSEG Surreptitiously Starts Retail Energy Supplier
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project