Platform Delivers Energy Intelligence
The company unveiled its enhanced RBA platform, which it says includes portfolio screening, building auditing, customer engagement, and performance monitoring and verification. The technology monitors both interval and monthly meter data.
The RBA platform consists of five products delivered through a secure, customizable cloud-based web portal to work with efficiency program administrators and on-site implementation.
FirstFuel says the RBA is a fully-remote, commercial energy analytics platform that has been validated by independent third-parties across a number of performance dimensions, including The Pacific Gas & Electric Company (PG&E), The DoE’s Energy Efficient Buildings Hub (EEB Hub), The Electric Power and Research Institute (EPRI), The General Services Administration (GSA) and the Cadmus Group.
Also, FirstFuel has appointed former Groom Energy executive Paul Baier as Vice President of Products to spearhead adoption and implementation of the groundbreaking new platform.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage in the Fast Lane
- Alberta Firm Aims for Energy Neutral Egg Laying Barn
- The Department of Energy Seeks to Improve the Better Buildings Challenge
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend