Platform Delivers Energy Intelligence
The company unveiled its enhanced RBA platform, which it says includes portfolio screening, building auditing, customer engagement, and performance monitoring and verification. The technology monitors both interval and monthly meter data.
The RBA platform consists of five products delivered through a secure, customizable cloud-based web portal to work with efficiency program administrators and on-site implementation.
FirstFuel says the RBA is a fully-remote, commercial energy analytics platform that has been validated by independent third-parties across a number of performance dimensions, including The Pacific Gas & Electric Company (PG&E), The DoE’s Energy Efficient Buildings Hub (EEB Hub), The Electric Power and Research Institute (EPRI), The General Services Administration (GSA) and the Cadmus Group.
Also, FirstFuel has appointed former Groom Energy executive Paul Baier as Vice President of Products to spearhead adoption and implementation of the groundbreaking new platform.
Energy Manager News
- 18 Organizations Recognized for Cutting Parking Facility Energy Use
- ASHRAE Updates Lighting and Controls Guidelines
- RI Town Begins $620,000 Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- Businesses Offered ‘Instant Rebates’ from Utility
- Rocky Mountain Institute Provides Energy Retrofit Course
- DOE Awards $600,000 for Building Energy Efficiency Projects
- 3Degrees Helps Companies Procure Renewables