Platform Delivers Energy Intelligence
The company unveiled its enhanced RBA platform, which it says includes portfolio screening, building auditing, customer engagement, and performance monitoring and verification. The technology monitors both interval and monthly meter data.
The RBA platform consists of five products delivered through a secure, customizable cloud-based web portal to work with efficiency program administrators and on-site implementation.
FirstFuel says the RBA is a fully-remote, commercial energy analytics platform that has been validated by independent third-parties across a number of performance dimensions, including The Pacific Gas & Electric Company (PG&E), The DoE’s Energy Efficient Buildings Hub (EEB Hub), The Electric Power and Research Institute (EPRI), The General Services Administration (GSA) and the Cadmus Group.
Also, FirstFuel has appointed former Groom Energy executive Paul Baier as Vice President of Products to spearhead adoption and implementation of the groundbreaking new platform.
Energy Manager News
- Missouri Lawmakers Resume Debate on Utility Rate Hikes
- Wake Forest Drops Its Residential and C&I Electric Rates
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
- Tecogen Lands Deal in Coney Island, NY
- SCS Provides LEDs to AZ Stores in Arizona
- New Green Advancements in Hospital Environments