Environmental Executive Moves: BrownFlynn, SFI, ENVIRON, Progressive Waste Solutions
BrownFlynn: The CSR consulting firm has named Mike Wallace as managing director. Wallace (pictured) was formerly director ofÂ Global Reporting Initiativeâ€™s North American operations.
Sustainable Forestry Initiative:Â The ecolabel has appointedÂ Anne Giardini to its board of directors as a member of the economic sector. Giardini is currently president of timberlands firm Weyerhaeuser Company inÂ Canada.
ENVIRON:Â TheÂ environmental, health, safety and sustainability consultancy hasÂ announced the promotion of 16 senior professionals to the positions of principal and principal consultant.Â The following 12 individuals have been promoted to the position of principal: Drew Bonas,Â Steve Branoff,Â Jeffrey Entin,Â Jonathan Hancox,Â David Heidlauf,Â Michael Keinath,Â David Lis,Â Eric Lu,Â Steve McGinnis,Â Roberto Salvati,Â Viji Samuel and Sandy Sulsky.Â The following four individuals have been promoted to the position of principal consultant:Â Carol Aziz,Â Bill Kraft, Jose SananesÂ andÂ Chris Stubbs.
Progressive Waste Solutions: The waste company has announced that directorÂ William B. White resigned earlier this month. The company dod not provide any further details about the resignation.
Energy Manager News
- Saving Energy â€“ In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array
- California is Among the National Leaders in Energy Efficiency and Economic Gains
- Westerly, RI, Making Moves to Improve Municipal Efficiency
- SCE&G Customers to See Lower Bills, Renewable Energy Charge Starting in May
- Marin Clean Energy Could Cut Rates As Seven More Cities Join
- ASHRAE Looks at Energy Efficiency in a World Without Price Tags
- New York City Goes Big on Solar