Environmental Executive Moves: BrownFlynn, SFI, ENVIRON, Progressive Waste Solutions
BrownFlynn: The CSR consulting firm has named Mike Wallace as managing director. Wallace (pictured) was formerly director of¬†Global Reporting Initiative‚Äôs North American operations.
Sustainable Forestry Initiative:¬†The ecolabel has appointed¬†Anne Giardini to its board of directors as a member of the economic sector. Giardini is currently president of timberlands firm Weyerhaeuser Company in¬†Canada.
ENVIRON:¬†The¬†environmental, health, safety and sustainability consultancy has¬†announced the promotion of 16 senior professionals to the positions of principal and principal consultant.¬†The following 12 individuals have been promoted to the position of principal: Drew Bonas,¬†Steve Branoff,¬†Jeffrey Entin,¬†Jonathan Hancox,¬†David Heidlauf,¬†Michael Keinath,¬†David Lis,¬†Eric Lu,¬†Steve McGinnis,¬†Roberto Salvati,¬†Viji Samuel and Sandy Sulsky.¬†The following four individuals have been promoted to the position of principal consultant:¬†Carol Aziz,¬†Bill Kraft, Jose Sananes¬†and¬†Chris Stubbs.
Progressive Waste Solutions: The waste company has announced that director¬†William B. White resigned earlier this month. The company dod not provide any further details about the resignation.
Energy Manager News
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund
- Making Solar Inverters Smarter
- Unlocking the Power of Building Data