Environmental Executive Moves: BrownFlynn, SFI, ENVIRON, Progressive Waste Solutions
BrownFlynn: The CSR consulting firm has named Mike Wallace as managing director. Wallace (pictured) was formerly director of¬†Global Reporting Initiative‚Äôs North American operations.
Sustainable Forestry Initiative:¬†The ecolabel has appointed¬†Anne Giardini to its board of directors as a member of the economic sector. Giardini is currently president of timberlands firm Weyerhaeuser Company in¬†Canada.
ENVIRON:¬†The¬†environmental, health, safety and sustainability consultancy has¬†announced the promotion of 16 senior professionals to the positions of principal and principal consultant.¬†The following 12 individuals have been promoted to the position of principal: Drew Bonas,¬†Steve Branoff,¬†Jeffrey Entin,¬†Jonathan Hancox,¬†David Heidlauf,¬†Michael Keinath,¬†David Lis,¬†Eric Lu,¬†Steve McGinnis,¬†Roberto Salvati,¬†Viji Samuel and Sandy Sulsky.¬†The following four individuals have been promoted to the position of principal consultant:¬†Carol Aziz,¬†Bill Kraft, Jose Sananes¬†and¬†Chris Stubbs.
Progressive Waste Solutions: The waste company has announced that director¬†William B. White resigned earlier this month. The company dod not provide any further details about the resignation.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency