Environmental Executive Moves: BrownFlynn, SFI, ENVIRON, Progressive Waste Solutions
BrownFlynn: The CSR consulting firm has named Mike Wallace as managing director. Wallace (pictured) was formerly director ofÂ Global Reporting Initiativeâ€™s North American operations.
Sustainable Forestry Initiative:Â The ecolabel has appointedÂ Anne Giardini to its board of directors as a member of the economic sector. Giardini is currently president of timberlands firm Weyerhaeuser Company inÂ Canada.
ENVIRON:Â TheÂ environmental, health, safety and sustainability consultancy hasÂ announced the promotion of 16 senior professionals to the positions of principal and principal consultant.Â The following 12 individuals have been promoted to the position of principal: Drew Bonas,Â Steve Branoff,Â Jeffrey Entin,Â Jonathan Hancox,Â David Heidlauf,Â Michael Keinath,Â David Lis,Â Eric Lu,Â Steve McGinnis,Â Roberto Salvati,Â Viji Samuel and Sandy Sulsky.Â The following four individuals have been promoted to the position of principal consultant:Â Carol Aziz,Â Bill Kraft, Jose SananesÂ andÂ Chris Stubbs.
Progressive Waste Solutions: The waste company has announced that directorÂ William B. White resigned earlier this month. The company dod not provide any further details about the resignation.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store