User Interface Improved
MSDSonline has refreshed the design of its chemical management user interface and added new tools to provide a better online and mobile experience across various technologies for its customers.
While the familiar layout of the application remains the same, users will find a cleaner design, greater functionality and a more consistent experience across PCs, laptops, tablets and mobile devices, the company says.
According to MSDSonline, improvements to the chemical management system grew out of ongoing conversations with customers and other safety professionals.
MSDSonline’s interface gives customers access to a full suite of critical chemical information, including on-demand access to:
- Safety data sheets
- Label information
- PPE Information
- Regulatory lists
Recent events, including OSHA’s adoption of the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) into its Hazard Communication Standard, and high profile chemical catastrophes in West Virginia and elsewhere, have spotlighted the increasing need for more thorough chemical management, according to MSDSonline.
Energy Manager News
- US Military Taking No Risks by Going Green, Saving Lives and Energy
- Affordable Housing Pushes Energy Efficiency
- Controlling Air Conditioners
- ZTE, Tancent Develop Modular Data Center
- First Quarter 2016: Green Energy Growing Faster than Natural Gas
- Delmarva Power Asks for Over $80M in Electric and Gas Base Rate Hikes
- Florida Supreme Court Puts Kibosh on FPL Fracking Charge
- Restaurant Supply Company Bakes Energy Efficiency into New Facility