User Interface Improved
MSDSonline has refreshed the design of its chemical management user interface and added new tools to provide a better online and mobile experience across various technologies for its customers.
While the familiar layout of the application remains the same, users will find a cleaner design, greater functionality and a more consistent experience across PCs, laptops, tablets and mobile devices, the company says.
According to MSDSonline, improvements to the chemical management system grew out of ongoing conversations with customers and other safety professionals.
MSDSonline’s interface gives customers access to a full suite of critical chemical information, including on-demand access to:
- Safety data sheets
- Label information
- PPE Information
- Regulatory lists
Recent events, including OSHA’s adoption of the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) into its Hazard Communication Standard, and high profile chemical catastrophes in West Virginia and elsewhere, have spotlighted the increasing need for more thorough chemical management, according to MSDSonline.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending June 26
- Final Energy Conservation Standards for Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners Mirror ASHRAE/IES Standard 90.1-2013
- Seeley International Acquires Coolerado
- Joule Assets Becomes Demand Response Provider in Texas
- Excalibur Energy Becomes Preferred Supplier for Facilities Management Firm
- Product Warranty Covers Both Insulated Roof Panels, Solar PV
- Combining Solar with Ground Heat Pump Is Energy, Cost Efficient
- Current Clamps Measure Energy for Small Businesses