User Interface Improved
MSDSonline has refreshed the design of its chemical management user interface and added new tools to provide a better online and mobile experience across various technologies for its customers.
While the familiar layout of the application remains the same, users will find a cleaner design, greater functionality and a more consistent experience across PCs, laptops, tablets and mobile devices, the company says.
According to MSDSonline, improvements to the chemical management system grew out of ongoing conversations with customers and other safety professionals.
MSDSonline’s interface gives customers access to a full suite of critical chemical information, including on-demand access to:
- Safety data sheets
- Label information
- PPE Information
- Regulatory lists
Recent events, including OSHA’s adoption of the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) into its Hazard Communication Standard, and high profile chemical catastrophes in West Virginia and elsewhere, have spotlighted the increasing need for more thorough chemical management, according to MSDSonline.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland