User Interface Improved
MSDSonline has refreshed the design of its chemical management user interface and added new tools to provide a better online and mobile experience across various technologies for its customers.
While the familiar layout of the application remains the same, users will find a cleaner design, greater functionality and a more consistent experience across PCs, laptops, tablets and mobile devices, the company says.
According to MSDSonline, improvements to the chemical management system grew out of ongoing conversations with customers and other safety professionals.
MSDSonline’s interface gives customers access to a full suite of critical chemical information, including on-demand access to:
- Safety data sheets
- Label information
- PPE Information
- Regulatory lists
Recent events, including OSHA’s adoption of the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) into its Hazard Communication Standard, and high profile chemical catastrophes in West Virginia and elsewhere, have spotlighted the increasing need for more thorough chemical management, according to MSDSonline.
Energy Manager News
- IRS to Buildings Owners: “We’re From the Government and We’re Here to Help”
- CT Hospital, Soltage, Tenaska Unveil Solar Plant
- FAA Pays to Upgrade Airport Hangar Heating
- Maryland Electric Coops Mount FERC Challenge to Community Solar Garden Retail Prices
- SEIA Releases Updated Version of ‘Guide to Federal Tax Incentives’
- Energy Efficiency and Waste Disposal Grow Closer
- Worcester School Gets Grant to Complete LED Retrofit
- Cree Recalls Lamps