Compliance Software Aid Introduced
Zero Wait-State introduced its newest application, LoadState, which the company says works with Oracle’s Agile PLM Product Governance and Compliance module to streamline the collection of supplier data for REACH and Conflict Mineral Compliance.
The provider of product lifecycle management services developed the product with input and feedback from their client SubZero-Wolf, a high end manufacturer of kitchen appliances.
Some key features of the product include the ability to read, interpret and import regulatory spreadsheet and custom spreadsheet forms directly into Agile. It also validates the entered information, and creates a declaration in Agile. Finally, it uploads the substances data and sets the declaration compliance status for different specifications in Agile and attaches the original supplier submitted form to the Agile declaration.
The company says the intricacies of global compliance become simpler to manage with this addition.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners