Compliance Software Aid Introduced
Zero Wait-State introduced its newest application, LoadState, which the company says works with Oracle’s Agile PLM Product Governance and Compliance module to streamline the collection of supplier data for REACH and Conflict Mineral Compliance.
The provider of product lifecycle management services developed the product with input and feedback from their client SubZero-Wolf, a high end manufacturer of kitchen appliances.
Some key features of the product include the ability to read, interpret and import regulatory spreadsheet and custom spreadsheet forms directly into Agile. It also validates the entered information, and creates a declaration in Agile. Finally, it uploads the substances data and sets the declaration compliance status for different specifications in Agile and attaches the original supplier submitted form to the Agile declaration.
The company says the intricacies of global compliance become simpler to manage with this addition.
Energy Manager News
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20
- PUCO: ‘Fixed Means Fixed’ in Retail Contracts
- FERC Requires Reports on Price Formation
- Viridian Energy Moves into Texas Market
- PUC Approves PPL’s 6.1% Rate Hike