Compliance Software Aid Introduced
Zero Wait-State introduced its newest application, LoadState, which the company says works with Oracle’s Agile PLM Product Governance and Compliance module to streamline the collection of supplier data for REACH and Conflict Mineral Compliance.
The provider of product lifecycle management services developed the product with input and feedback from their client SubZero-Wolf, a high end manufacturer of kitchen appliances.
Some key features of the product include the ability to read, interpret and import regulatory spreadsheet and custom spreadsheet forms directly into Agile. It also validates the entered information, and creates a declaration in Agile. Finally, it uploads the substances data and sets the declaration compliance status for different specifications in Agile and attaches the original supplier submitted form to the Agile declaration.
The company says the intricacies of global compliance become simpler to manage with this addition.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council