Compliance Software Aid Introduced
Zero Wait-State introduced its newest application, LoadState, which the company says works with Oracle’s Agile PLM Product Governance and Compliance module to streamline the collection of supplier data for REACH and Conflict Mineral Compliance.
The provider of product lifecycle management services developed the product with input and feedback from their client SubZero-Wolf, a high end manufacturer of kitchen appliances.
Some key features of the product include the ability to read, interpret and import regulatory spreadsheet and custom spreadsheet forms directly into Agile. It also validates the entered information, and creates a declaration in Agile. Finally, it uploads the substances data and sets the declaration compliance status for different specifications in Agile and attaches the original supplier submitted form to the Agile declaration.
The company says the intricacies of global compliance become simpler to manage with this addition.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls