Compliance Software Aid Introduced
Zero Wait-State introduced its newest application, LoadState, which the company says works with Oracle’s Agile PLM Product Governance and Compliance module to streamline the collection of supplier data for REACH and Conflict Mineral Compliance.
The provider of product lifecycle management services developed the product with input and feedback from their client SubZero-Wolf, a high end manufacturer of kitchen appliances.
Some key features of the product include the ability to read, interpret and import regulatory spreadsheet and custom spreadsheet forms directly into Agile. It also validates the entered information, and creates a declaration in Agile. Finally, it uploads the substances data and sets the declaration compliance status for different specifications in Agile and attaches the original supplier submitted form to the Agile declaration.
The company says the intricacies of global compliance become simpler to manage with this addition.
Energy Manager News
- The hunt for reforming energy markets
- New Hampshire Shopping Site Offers Over 70 Competitive Retail Plans
- KCC Slashes Westar Transmission Delivery Fee
- Reach Out to Finance Execs With Data They Understand
- Energy Trust of Oregon Exceeded 2015 Goals
- Mercy Housing, Promise Energy Teaming Up
- 30 Environmental Advocacy Groups Call on NARUC for Holistic Rate-Setting Guidelines
- New York State’s Summer of Energy