Greengrade Supports LEED v4
Greengrade, Textura’s LEED management software, now supports projects that are seeking LEED certification under LEED v4, the newest version of the green building program to be released by the US Green Building Council (USGBC).
USGBC says this version of its green building program ramps up global adoption of sustainable building and development practices by creating universally understood and accepted tools and performance criteria. Changes include new market sectors, a greater focus on building performance outcomes, and simplified credit submittal requirements.
Cloud-based Greengrade provides tools needed to complete and track LEED project information, coordinate LEED project teams, and submit final projects to LEED Online, all from one centralized location. With Greengrade’s integration of v4, project teams can use tools including task management and collaborative calculators. In addition, users can upload v4 files directly from Greengrade to LEED Online.
Greengrade supports the following rating systems for LEED v4:
- BD+C: New Construction
- BD+C: Healthcare
- BD+C: Schools
- BD+C: Core & Shell
- ID+C: Commercial Interiors
- O+M: Existing Buildings
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency