Greengrade Supports LEED v4
Greengrade, Textura’s LEED management software, now supports projects that are seeking LEED certification under LEED v4, the newest version of the green building program to be released by the US Green Building Council (USGBC).
USGBC says this version of its green building program ramps up global adoption of sustainable building and development practices by creating universally understood and accepted tools and performance criteria. Changes include new market sectors, a greater focus on building performance outcomes, and simplified credit submittal requirements.
Cloud-based Greengrade provides tools needed to complete and track LEED project information, coordinate LEED project teams, and submit final projects to LEED Online, all from one centralized location. With Greengrade’s integration of v4, project teams can use tools including task management and collaborative calculators. In addition, users can upload v4 files directly from Greengrade to LEED Online.
Greengrade supports the following rating systems for LEED v4:
- BD+C: New Construction
- BD+C: Healthcare
- BD+C: Schools
- BD+C: Core & Shell
- ID+C: Commercial Interiors
- O+M: Existing Buildings
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform