Greengrade Supports LEED v4
Greengrade, Textura’s LEED management software, now supports projects that are seeking LEED certification under LEED v4, the newest version of the green building program to be released by the US Green Building Council (USGBC).
USGBC says this version of its green building program ramps up global adoption of sustainable building and development practices by creating universally understood and accepted tools and performance criteria. Changes include new market sectors, a greater focus on building performance outcomes, and simplified credit submittal requirements.
Cloud-based Greengrade provides tools needed to complete and track LEED project information, coordinate LEED project teams, and submit final projects to LEED Online, all from one centralized location. With Greengrade’s integration of v4, project teams can use tools including task management and collaborative calculators. In addition, users can upload v4 files directly from Greengrade to LEED Online.
Greengrade supports the following rating systems for LEED v4:
- BD+C: New Construction
- BD+C: Healthcare
- BD+C: Schools
- BD+C: Core & Shell
- ID+C: Commercial Interiors
- O+M: Existing Buildings
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Greenskies Enlarges Wesleyan University’s Microgrid
- Pacific Power Names Three wattsmart Business Partners of the Year
- 2014 Better Than 2013 for Distributed Wind Turbines, But Far Below 2012
- Making Efficiency Attractive to Investors
- Hydrogen from Landfill Powers Forklifts at BMW Plant
- Big Energy Savings for Hoke, N.C., Schools
- Energy Savings Performance Contracts Unlock Deep Savings
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments