Greengrade Supports LEED v4
Greengrade, Textura’s LEED management software, now supports projects that are seeking LEED certification under LEED v4, the newest version of the green building program to be released by the US Green Building Council (USGBC).
USGBC says this version of its green building program ramps up global adoption of sustainable building and development practices by creating universally understood and accepted tools and performance criteria. Changes include new market sectors, a greater focus on building performance outcomes, and simplified credit submittal requirements.
Cloud-based Greengrade provides tools needed to complete and track LEED project information, coordinate LEED project teams, and submit final projects to LEED Online, all from one centralized location. With Greengrade’s integration of v4, project teams can use tools including task management and collaborative calculators. In addition, users can upload v4 files directly from Greengrade to LEED Online.
Greengrade supports the following rating systems for LEED v4:
- BD+C: New Construction
- BD+C: Healthcare
- BD+C: Schools
- BD+C: Core & Shell
- ID+C: Commercial Interiors
- O+M: Existing Buildings
Energy Manager News
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate
- FIU Again Tops in Energy Efficiency
- Invenergy Selling Wind Power to 3M
- U.S. House Subcommittee Reviews Kennedy’s Fair RATES Act
- Nevada PAC Seeks Entry into State for Retail Energy Suppliers
- Using Big Data to Help Solve the Big Building Energy Problem
- Smart Computer Use Hikes Energy Efficiency