EOS Remediation Recognized
EOS Remediation, a provider of in-situ remediation technologies, has received the Environmental Protection New Product of the Year Award for its newest product, EOS 100. The award is given each year to recognize industry manufacturers whose products help make the jobs of environmental professionals easier.
EOS 100 is a 100-percent fermentable water-mixable vegetable oil-bases organic substrate. EOS 100 provides a lasting source of carbon for enhanced in-situ anaerobic bioremediation. It is shipped as a concentrate, mixed with water on site to instantly create an injectable solution. EOS says EOS 100 provides optimal oil retention for Bio-Barriers, high K aquifers, or soils with characteristically low oil retention – such as fractured bedrock and sandy aquifers.
Energy Manager News
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains