EOS Remediation Recognized
EOS Remediation, a provider of in-situ remediation technologies, has received the Environmental Protection New Product of the Year Award for its newest product, EOS 100. The award is given each year to recognize industry manufacturers whose products help make the jobs of environmental professionals easier.
EOS 100 is a 100-percent fermentable water-mixable vegetable oil-bases organic substrate. EOS 100 provides a lasting source of carbon for enhanced in-situ anaerobic bioremediation. It is shipped as a concentrate, mixed with water on site to instantly create an injectable solution. EOS says EOS 100 provides optimal oil retention for Bio-Barriers, high K aquifers, or soils with characteristically low oil retention – such as fractured bedrock and sandy aquifers.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Efficiency is Growing on Farms
- DC Pushes Renewables
- Stockton Tabs Ygrene for PACE Financing
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: July 22, 2016
- In Washington State, a New Rate Is Approved for Cryptocurrency Server Farms
- El Paso Electric Files Unopposed Settlement in Texas Rate Case
- PACE Financing Makes Progress but Still Encounters Opposition
- Grand View: Datacenter Cooling Market Worth $17.78B by 2024