EOS Remediation Recognized
EOS Remediation, a provider of in-situ remediation technologies, has received the Environmental Protection New Product of the Year Award for its newest product, EOS 100. The award is given each year to recognize industry manufacturers whose products help make the jobs of environmental professionals easier.
EOS 100 is a 100-percent fermentable water-mixable vegetable oil-bases organic substrate. EOS 100 provides a lasting source of carbon for enhanced in-situ anaerobic bioremediation. It is shipped as a concentrate, mixed with water on site to instantly create an injectable solution. EOS says EOS 100 provides optimal oil retention for Bio-Barriers, high K aquifers, or soils with characteristically low oil retention – such as fractured bedrock and sandy aquifers.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Efficiency and Waste Disposal Grow Closer
- Worcester School Gets Grant to Complete LED Retrofit
- Cree Recalls Lamps
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- Atlantic City Electric Rate Increase Settled; PowerAhead Funding Deferred to Phase II
- TVA Reduces Budget Requirements and Continues Investing in Cleaner Power
- Commercial Refrigeration Benefits from Efficiency and Environmental Efforts
- TechNavio Releases Commercial AC Report