EOS Remediation Recognized
EOS Remediation, a provider of in-situ remediation technologies, has received the Environmental Protection New Product of the Year Award for its newest product, EOS 100. The award is given each year to recognize industry manufacturers whose products help make the jobs of environmental professionals easier.
EOS 100 is a 100-percent fermentable water-mixable vegetable oil-bases organic substrate. EOS 100 provides a lasting source of carbon for enhanced in-situ anaerobic bioremediation. It is shipped as a concentrate, mixed with water on site to instantly create an injectable solution. EOS says EOS 100 provides optimal oil retention for Bio-Barriers, high K aquifers, or soils with characteristically low oil retention â€“ such as fractured bedrock and sandy aquifers.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Con Edison Development Procures GE Energy Storage System
- Courthouse Replaces Oversized Boiler
- Indoor Farming Company Works on HVAC with PUE 1.0
- Toolkits Designed to Help Health Care Facilities Reduce Energy
- San Antonio Macyâ€™s Store Showcases Better Buildings Challenge Measures
- Natural Gas Gensets to Reach 27 GW of Installed Capacity by 2024
- Larson Releases a Solar Powered Generator with Manual Crank Mast
- Energy Efficiency in Food Service Businesses