Environmental Executive Moves: Joule, CH2M Hill, CES Synergies
Joule: The CO2-to-fuels platform company has appointed Paul Snaith as president and CEO. Snaith (pictured) was formerly chief operating officer at the Massachusetts-based company.
CH2M Hill: The global full service consulting, design, construction and operations firm has named Bernie Bullert to its global water market and strategic consulting service team. Bullert, who was formerly the director of water treatment distribution services for Minneapolis, will serve as principal project manager responsible for developing and managing water projects in Minnesota and Iowa.
CES Synergies: The company’s specialty environmental services subsidiary Cross Environmental Services has hired Scott Millard as a senior project manager for its south Florida office. Millard’s former experience includes 20 years in the construction industry with a concentration in demolition and remediation.
R2 Solutions: The global electronics recycler has named Venkatesha Murthy to its board of directors. Murthy is the managing director of VANS Chemistry and serves on multiple international committees including the International Electronics Recycling Congress.
International Code Council: The non-governmental organization has hired Michael Gardner as executive vice president of compliance programs. Garnder, who was formerly executive director and CEO of the Gypsum Association, will work to coordinate strategic efforts, build industry relationships, expand value for clients and manufacturers and identify new opportunities.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi Appliances Launch AC JV
- Walmart Saving Money While Driving Efficiency
- Solutions to Help Reach Building Energy Management Goals
- Advanced Fans Cut Datacenter Energy Requirements
- Renew Financial Acquires FL PACE-Lender EcoCity Partners
- Solar Canopies in Maryland, California
- Increased Demand for EVs Driving Global Battery Management System Market