Environmental Executive Moves: Joule, CH2M Hill, CES Synergies
Joule: The CO2-to-fuels platform company has appointed Paul Snaith as president and CEO. Snaith (pictured) was formerly chief operating officer at the Massachusetts-based company.
CH2M Hill: The global full service consulting, design, construction and operations firm has named Bernie Bullert to its global water market and strategic consulting service team. Bullert, who was formerly the director of water treatment distribution services for Minneapolis, will serve as principal project manager responsible for developing and managing water projects in Minnesota and Iowa.
CES Synergies: The company’s specialty environmental services subsidiary Cross Environmental Services has hired Scott Millard as a senior project manager for its south Florida office. Millard’s former experience includes 20 years in the construction industry with a concentration in demolition and remediation.
R2 Solutions: The global electronics recycler has named Venkatesha Murthy to its board of directors. Murthy is the managing director of VANS Chemistry and serves on multiple international committees including the International Electronics Recycling Congress.
International Code Council: The non-governmental organization has hired Michael Gardner as executive vice president of compliance programs. Garnder, who was formerly executive director and CEO of the Gypsum Association, will work to coordinate strategic efforts, build industry relationships, expand value for clients and manufacturers and identify new opportunities.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending June 24, 2016
- FERC Rules Against Tri-State Fee on Local Renewable Power
- Marin Clean Energy to Reduce Rates and Expand Service Area in September
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense
- SunPower Solar Technology Breaks 24% Energy Efficiency Mark
- U.S. Data Centers Increasing Energy Efficiency
- A New Role for Mats: Promoting Sustainability
- Palmco to Refund $4.5M to New Jersey Consumers for Deceptive Sale Practices