Pollution Control Partners Team Up
Total Air Pollution Control (TAPC) and Anguil Environmental Systems (Anguil) have teamed up to meet emission control requirements of Australian companies.
Both Anguil and TAPC specialize in technologies, products and services that destroy volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and hazardous air pollutants (HAPs) from a broad range of applications. When released into the atmosphere these pollutants contribute to smog as well as the destruction of agriculture and forests.
TAPC’s current products include gas scrubbers, electrostatic precipitators and fabric filters. With access to the Anguil thermal and catalytic oxidizer technologies they can now offer a control technology increasingly being used in the region to meet the more stringent environmental regulations for VOCs and HAPs, the companies say.
TAPC will incorporate Anguil’s oxidizer designs and heat recovery systems with its existing gas cleaning technologies for facilities throughout the region.
This partnership provides a local Anguil presence for sales, installation, fabrication and service needs.
Energy Manager News
- New Refrigerant Rules Will Have Long Term Impact
- Building Data Platform from Leviton
- Athens, OH, Nears $4.28M Retrofit Project
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: September 23, 2016
- Feds Asked to Reverse Montana PSC Decision on Solar Charges
- Energy Retailer Crius Acquires Assets of Verengo
- Put Safety First in LED Installations
- Microsoft: Data Centers to Use 50% Renewables by 2018