Pollution Control Partners Team Up
Total Air Pollution Control (TAPC) and Anguil Environmental Systems (Anguil) have teamed up to meet emission control requirements of Australian companies.
Both Anguil and TAPC specialize in technologies, products and services that destroy volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and hazardous air pollutants (HAPs) from a broad range of applications. When released into the atmosphere these pollutants contribute to smog as well as the destruction of agriculture and forests.
TAPC’s current products include gas scrubbers, electrostatic precipitators and fabric filters. With access to the Anguil thermal and catalytic oxidizer technologies they can now offer a control technology increasingly being used in the region to meet the more stringent environmental regulations for VOCs and HAPs, the companies say.
TAPC will incorporate Anguil’s oxidizer designs and heat recovery systems with its existing gas cleaning technologies for facilities throughout the region.
This partnership provides a local Anguil presence for sales, installation, fabrication and service needs.
Energy Manager News
- Six Critical Tips to Transform Your Organization’s Energy Management
- Supreme Court to Review Demand Response Decision
- Dartmouth Upgrades Field House Lighting with Digital Lumens
- Tesla Needs More Partnerships for Powerwall Success, Says Lux
- College Installs 2.5 MW of Solar
- Gexpro, Geli, Ideal Power, LG Chem Join for Battery Energy Storage
- LEDs Facilitate Retail Shopping Applications
- The Hidden Pitfalls of Natural Gas Cost Savings