Pollution Control Partners Team Up
Total Air Pollution Control (TAPC) and Anguil Environmental Systems (Anguil) have teamed up to meet emission control requirements of Australian companies.
Both Anguil and TAPC specialize in technologies, products and services that destroy volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and hazardous air pollutants (HAPs) from a broad range of applications. When released into the atmosphere these pollutants contribute to smog as well as the destruction of agriculture and forests.
TAPC’s current products include gas scrubbers, electrostatic precipitators and fabric filters. With access to the Anguil thermal and catalytic oxidizer technologies they can now offer a control technology increasingly being used in the region to meet the more stringent environmental regulations for VOCs and HAPs, the companies say.
TAPC will incorporate Anguil’s oxidizer designs and heat recovery systems with its existing gas cleaning technologies for facilities throughout the region.
This partnership provides a local Anguil presence for sales, installation, fabrication and service needs.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?
- Price of Carbon Credits Rises In Europe, Which is a Good Thing
- SCTE, ISBE Join Villanova’s RISE Forum
- Unico Using EnerNOC Platform