Pollution Control Partners Team Up
Total Air Pollution Control (TAPC) and Anguil Environmental Systems (Anguil) have teamed up to meet emission control requirements of Australian companies.
Both Anguil and TAPC specialize in technologies, products and services that destroy volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and hazardous air pollutants (HAPs) from a broad range of applications. When released into the atmosphere these pollutants contribute to smog as well as the destruction of agriculture and forests.
TAPC’s current products include gas scrubbers, electrostatic precipitators and fabric filters. With access to the Anguil thermal and catalytic oxidizer technologies they can now offer a control technology increasingly being used in the region to meet the more stringent environmental regulations for VOCs and HAPs, the companies say.
TAPC will incorporate Anguil’s oxidizer designs and heat recovery systems with its existing gas cleaning technologies for facilities throughout the region.
This partnership provides a local Anguil presence for sales, installation, fabrication and service needs.
Energy Manager News
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned