reAqua to Showcase Systems
The company says it will become the first in the history of the Excel show (March 4-6), to feature a fully working model of a greywater reuse system, and the only one in the UK to have been awarded water efficiency accreditation and approval for connection to the water mains by the Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS).
The systems are designed for use in residential, commercial and municipal properties. It enables the collection of wastewater (so called ‘greywater’) from baths and showers and recycles it for use in flushing toilets. The system can be used in either new construction or retrofitted to existing structures.
Based on daily usage figures of 150 liters of water per person (figures from the UK organization Waterwise), a family of five will typically save around 80,000 liters of water each year, the equivalent of over 1,000 baths or over 1,600 loads of washing as well as making significant annual savings on metered water bills.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- LAX Commissions New $438M Central Utilities Plant
- International Paper Receives Trucked Compressed Natural Gas
- Housing Authority Signs ESPC with Ameresco
- Solar Installed at USDA Buildings
- Eaton Supports 6.3 MW Hospital Solar Installation in New Jersey
- UK Grocery Store Chain Gives Refrigerators an Energy Savings Turbo Boost
- ATG Designs 120-watt LED Fixture for Gas Station Canopies
- Schneider Electric Launches PowerLogic PM8000 Line of Meters