reAqua to Showcase Systems
The company says it will become the first in the history of the Excel show (March 4-6), to feature a fully working model of a greywater reuse system, and the only one in the UK to have been awarded water efficiency accreditation and approval for connection to the water mains by the Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS).
The systems are designed for use in residential, commercial and municipal properties. It enables the collection of wastewater (so called ‘greywater’) from baths and showers and recycles it for use in flushing toilets. The system can be used in either new construction or retrofitted to existing structures.
Based on daily usage figures of 150 liters of water per person (figures from the UK organization Waterwise), a family of five will typically save around 80,000 liters of water each year, the equivalent of over 1,000 baths or over 1,600 loads of washing as well as making significant annual savings on metered water bills.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool