reAqua to Showcase Systems
The company says it will become the first in the history of the Excel show (March 4-6), to feature a fully working model of a greywater reuse system, and the only one in the UK to have been awarded water efficiency accreditation and approval for connection to the water mains by the Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS).
The systems are designed for use in residential, commercial and municipal properties. It enables the collection of wastewater (so called ‘greywater’) from baths and showers and recycles it for use in flushing toilets. The system can be used in either new construction or retrofitted to existing structures.
Based on daily usage figures of 150 liters of water per person (figures from the UK organization Waterwise), a family of five will typically save around 80,000 liters of water each year, the equivalent of over 1,000 baths or over 1,600 loads of washing as well as making significant annual savings on metered water bills.
Energy Manager News
- An Interesting Summer for PACE
- AAMA Offers Fenestration Course
- AEEE: Efficiency as a Resource is a Winner
- Chicago Cubs’ Wrigley Field to be Powered by Commercial Retailer ENGIE Resources
- Who Should Pay for a Utility’s Bad Business Decisions – Owners or Customers?
- Major Industries Could Be Moved By High Rates To Leave Wisconsin
- The World is About to See Whether Apple’s Solar Investment Pays Off
- BREEAM USA Takes Aim at In-Use Structures