reAqua to Showcase Systems
The company says it will become the first in the history of the Excel show (March 4-6), to feature a fully working model of a greywater reuse system, and the only one in the UK to have been awarded water efficiency accreditation and approval for connection to the water mains by the Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS).
The systems are designed for use in residential, commercial and municipal properties. It enables the collection of wastewater (so called ‘greywater’) from baths and showers and recycles it for use in flushing toilets. The system can be used in either new construction or retrofitted to existing structures.
Based on daily usage figures of 150 liters of water per person (figures from the UK organization Waterwise), a family of five will typically save around 80,000 liters of water each year, the equivalent of over 1,000 baths or over 1,600 loads of washing as well as making significant annual savings on metered water bills.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store