Loders Croklaan Sourcing More Sustainable Palm Oil
The company said its 2013 goal was to increase the volume of certified sustainable palm oil to 30 percent of European sales.
The company says it expects to continue to increase its supplies of Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) certified palm oil in 2014. New European labelling legislation effective in 2015 and a growing demand for traceable supply chains are other key factors, according to the company.
IOI Loders Croklaan sustainable palm oil is primarily produced by its parent company, IOI Group in Malaysia, one of the founding members of the (RSPO). Global efforts to source sustainable palm oil are on the rise.
Energy Manager News
- Solar On and Under Fire
- NY Buildings Reduce Energy Usage 5.7% Since Benchmarking Law Enacted
- 7 NY Energy Storage Projects Funded
- Standards for Maintenance of Commercial Refrigeration, HVAC Systems Out for ANSI Public Review
- Better Buildings Challenge Aims to Double Down on Energy Savings
- Dietz & Watson Becomes Plug Power Customer
- Center for Energy and Environment, Power TakeOff Conduct Energy-Saving Industrial Pilot
- Using Big Data to Tackle Building Energy Waste