Loders Croklaan Sourcing More Sustainable Palm Oil
The company said its 2013 goal was to increase the volume of certified sustainable palm oil to 30 percent of European sales.
The company says it expects to continue to increase its supplies of Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) certified palm oil in 2014. New European labelling legislation effective in 2015 and a growing demand for traceable supply chains are other key factors, according to the company.
IOI Loders Croklaan sustainable palm oil is primarily produced by its parent company, IOI Group in Malaysia, one of the founding members of the (RSPO). Global efforts to source sustainable palm oil are on the rise.
Energy Manager News
- Dissecting the Data Revolution
- Energy Star Recognizes 16 GM Facilities
- CCI Group Awarded Contract for Anniston Army Depot
- Under Hawaiian Electric’s New TOU Pilot Plan, Time Is Money
- SCE&G Retail Rate Adjustment Will Be Close to Break-Even for Customers
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy