Loders Croklaan Sourcing More Sustainable Palm Oil
The company said its 2013 goal was to increase the volume of certified sustainable palm oil to 30 percent of European sales.
The company says it expects to continue to increase its supplies of Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) certified palm oil in 2014. New European labelling legislation effective in 2015 and a growing demand for traceable supply chains are other key factors, according to the company.
IOI Loders Croklaan sustainable palm oil is primarily produced by its parent company, IOI Group in Malaysia, one of the founding members of the (RSPO). Global efforts to source sustainable palm oil are on the rise.
Energy Manager News
- New York State’s Summer of Energy
- Chicago Church Strives for Energy Efficiency
- Small, Medium Size Commercial Building Efficiency Market to Grow
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending June 24, 2016
- FERC Rules Against Tri-State Fee on Local Renewable Power
- Marin Clean Energy to Reduce Rates and Expand Service Area in September
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense
- SunPower Solar Technology Breaks 24% Energy Efficiency Mark