Loders Croklaan Sourcing More Sustainable Palm Oil
The company said its 2013 goal was to increase the volume of certified sustainable palm oil to 30 percent of European sales.
The company says it expects to continue to increase its supplies of Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) certified palm oil in 2014. New European labelling legislation effective in 2015 and a growing demand for traceable supply chains are other key factors, according to the company.
IOI Loders Croklaan sustainable palm oil is primarily produced by its parent company, IOI Group in Malaysia, one of the founding members of the (RSPO). Global efforts to source sustainable palm oil are on the rise.
Energy Manager News
- Senators National Energy Policy Vision Leads to a Hopeful Future
- Google Builds Data Center on Site of Old Coal Plant
- EPA Honors 3 Facilities for Combined Heat and Power
- Cheese Factory Installs Anaerobic Digestion
- Certification Program Established for Green Button Standard
- Diesel Genset Market to Reach $68B by 2024, Navigant Says
- Emulsion Mist Collectors Designed for Heavy Industry
- IKEA Plugs In Fuel Cells at California Store