Loders Croklaan Sourcing More Sustainable Palm Oil
The company said its 2013 goal was to increase the volume of certified sustainable palm oil to 30 percent of European sales.
The company says it expects to continue to increase its supplies of Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) certified palm oil in 2014. New European labelling legislation effective in 2015 and a growing demand for traceable supply chains are other key factors, according to the company.
IOI Loders Croklaan sustainable palm oil is primarily produced by its parent company, IOI Group in Malaysia, one of the founding members of the (RSPO). Global efforts to source sustainable palm oil are on the rise.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending August 28
- Columbus Energy Challenge Falling Short
- Building on Alaskan Campus Gets LEED Certification
- BT Group Launches Division to Help Property Owners
- Price of Renewables Approaching Fossil Fuels, Nuclear
- The Use of Renewables in Mining Operations
- ASHRAE Proposes “Backbone” for Building Rating Programs
- Greenskies Enlarges Wesleyan University’s Microgrid