Sustainable Tabletops Offered
The tabletops are cut to standard dimensions at its Portland fabrication facility.
Viridian’s tabletop line is offered in standard desk and restaurant sizes and rounds. Custom sizes are available by special order.
Viridian tabletops can contribute points toward the US Green Building Council’s LEED Credits: MRc3: (Materials Reuse), MRc4 (Recycled Content), MRc5 (Regional Materials) and MRc7 (Certified Wood).
Viridian Reclaimed Wood manufactures flooring, architectural panels, table/countertops, paneling, decking and beams. The company is headquartered in Portland, Oregon, and was founded to upcycle dockside discards (shipping crates, pallets, scrap lumber) into useful reclaimed interior and exterior architectural products.
Energy Manager News
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 26, 2016
- FirstEnergy Asks for $4.5 Billion to Stay in Ohio
- PNM Chafes at Delays, Seeks NMPRC Ruling in 2015 Rate Case
- IRS to Buildings Owners: “We’re From the Government and We’re Here to Help”
- CT Hospital, Soltage, Tenaska Unveil Solar Plant
- FAA Pays to Upgrade Airport Hangar Heating
- Maryland Electric Coops Mount FERC Challenge to Community Solar Garden Retail Prices
- SEIA Releases Updated Version of ‘Guide to Federal Tax Incentives’