Sustainable Tabletops Offered
The tabletops are cut to standard dimensions at its Portland fabrication facility.
Viridian’s tabletop line is offered in standard desk and restaurant sizes and rounds. Custom sizes are available by special order.
Viridian tabletops can contribute points toward the US Green Building Council’s LEED Credits: MRc3: (Materials Reuse), MRc4 (Recycled Content), MRc5 (Regional Materials) and MRc7 (Certified Wood).
Viridian Reclaimed Wood manufactures flooring, architectural panels, table/countertops, paneling, decking and beams. The company is headquartered in Portland, Oregon, and was founded to upcycle dockside discards (shipping crates, pallets, scrap lumber) into useful reclaimed interior and exterior architectural products.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency