Sustainable Tabletops Offered
The tabletops are cut to standard dimensions at its Portland fabrication facility.
Viridian’s tabletop line is offered in standard desk and restaurant sizes and rounds. Custom sizes are available by special order.
Viridian tabletops can contribute points toward the US Green Building Council’s LEED Credits: MRc3: (Materials Reuse), MRc4 (Recycled Content), MRc5 (Regional Materials) and MRc7 (Certified Wood).
Viridian Reclaimed Wood manufactures flooring, architectural panels, table/countertops, paneling, decking and beams. The company is headquartered in Portland, Oregon, and was founded to upcycle dockside discards (shipping crates, pallets, scrap lumber) into useful reclaimed interior and exterior architectural products.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform