Sustainable Tabletops Offered
The tabletops are cut to standard dimensions at its Portland fabrication facility.
Viridian’s tabletop line is offered in standard desk and restaurant sizes and rounds. Custom sizes are available by special order.
Viridian tabletops can contribute points toward the US Green Building Council’s LEED Credits: MRc3: (Materials Reuse), MRc4 (Recycled Content), MRc5 (Regional Materials) and MRc7 (Certified Wood).
Viridian Reclaimed Wood manufactures flooring, architectural panels, table/countertops, paneling, decking and beams. The company is headquartered in Portland, Oregon, and was founded to upcycle dockside discards (shipping crates, pallets, scrap lumber) into useful reclaimed interior and exterior architectural products.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending August 28
- Columbus Energy Challenge Falling Short
- Building on Alaskan Campus Gets LEED Certification
- BT Group Launches Division to Help Property Owners
- Price of Renewables Approaching Fossil Fuels, Nuclear
- The Use of Renewables in Mining Operations
- ASHRAE Proposes “Backbone” for Building Rating Programs
- Greenskies Enlarges Wesleyan University’s Microgrid