Sustainable Tabletops Offered
The tabletops are cut to standard dimensions at its Portland fabrication facility.
Viridian’s tabletop line is offered in standard desk and restaurant sizes and rounds. Custom sizes are available by special order.
Viridian tabletops can contribute points toward the US Green Building Council’s LEED Credits: MRc3: (Materials Reuse), MRc4 (Recycled Content), MRc5 (Regional Materials) and MRc7 (Certified Wood).
Viridian Reclaimed Wood manufactures flooring, architectural panels, table/countertops, paneling, decking and beams. The company is headquartered in Portland, Oregon, and was founded to upcycle dockside discards (shipping crates, pallets, scrap lumber) into useful reclaimed interior and exterior architectural products.
Energy Manager News
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida
- Zen Ecosystems Introduces Zen HQ
- Flywheel Platform Introduced by GE