Call for Contributors
There’s still time to contribute your success story for Environmental Leader’s Insider Knowledge Report. Environmental Leader invites you to share the results of a sustainability initiative, environmental or energy management lesson or other insight you gained during the past year for the fourth edition of this annual report. Last year, over 600 people submitted stories and thousands of Environmental, Sustainability and Energy Managers downloaded it to learn from others in the field.
The best 100-or-so lessons we receive by March 7 will be published, indexed in the report by author’s name and the company the author works for. A company URL can also be included. If you prefer to submit anonymously, that’s fine too. The report will be distributed for free through various media outlets and available on Environmental Leader throughout 2014.
There is no fee to submit your story or to have your story published in the report, so take a few minutes to write up a couple of paragraphs and flaunt your successes. Maximum length is 750 words, but even a couple of paragraphs can be helpful to your peers.
Stories that share metrics, before-and-after measurements, and ROI are most useful. Insights, lessons learned, tips and tactics are great, too.
Deadline is March 7.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland