REACH Launches Updated Tracking Tool
The REACH Centre has launched chemtrac3, the latest version of its comprehensive online chemicals management and regulatory reference tool.
The European Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) said chemtrac3 makes managing chemicals in your business easier; upload, cross-reference and create lists; customize a home screen to show only the regulations of interest; record additional information relating to chemicals and products. It also comes with improved filter, sort and search options.
The tool covers more than 150,000 chemicals and more than 100 global regulations. Compliance with REACH rules has been problematic.
The tool allows companies to track regulations and assess compliance and business risk of their products by viewing and cross-referencing information relating to the chemical’s hazards, uses and regulatory status. Additionally, the chemtrac3 substance alert provides live updates to monitor specific chemicals of concern and to stay on top of the latest regulatory changes.
chemtrac3 now offers following additional features:
- Upload and manage substance inventory
- Monitor the regulatory compliance status of products
- Share substance lists with colleagues for easy project management
- Invite suppliers to view Restricted Substances List
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- QM Power Introduces Efficient Motor
- Denver Zoo Halts Biomass Project
- New York City Continues to Blaze Building Efficiency Trail with Launch of Its Data-Driven NYC Retrofit Accelerator
- Support Builds for Marrying Printable Electronics and Smart Buildings
- Six Steps to a Winning GRESB Audit
- Mexico Shopping for 2M Smart Meters
- Raleigh, N.C. Finally Getting its LEDs
- Wireless Can Make for a More Energy-Efficient BAS System