REACH Launches Updated Tracking Tool
The REACH Centre has launched chemtrac3, the latest version of its comprehensive online chemicals management and regulatory reference tool.
The European Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) said chemtrac3 makes managing chemicals in your business easier; upload, cross-reference and create lists; customize a home screen to show only the regulations of interest; record additional information relating to chemicals and products. It also comes with improved filter, sort and search options.
The tool covers more than 150,000 chemicals and more than 100 global regulations. Compliance with REACH rules has been problematic.
The tool allows companies to track regulations and assess compliance and business risk of their products by viewing and cross-referencing information relating to the chemical’s hazards, uses and regulatory status. Additionally, the chemtrac3 substance alert provides live updates to monitor specific chemicals of concern and to stay on top of the latest regulatory changes.
chemtrac3 now offers following additional features:
- Upload and manage substance inventory
- Monitor the regulatory compliance status of products
- Share substance lists with colleagues for easy project management
- Invite suppliers to view Restricted Substances List
Energy Manager News
- Making the IoT Work for Building Managers
- There’s Nothing More Sacred Than Coal in Coal Country. Ask Hillary Clinton
- SunPower and the Army Work on Solar Project in Alabama
- Climate and Energy Policies Working
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending April 29, 2016
- Xcel Energy Files to Refund $15M to Colorado Electric Customers
- New Retail Marketplace, MassEnergyRates.com, Launches in the Bay State
- Will Utilities Lease Rooftops of Commercial Buildings for Solar Power Generation?