Clarion Lubricants Offered
Clarion Lubricants is expanding product offerings with two fluids designed for environmentally sensitive hydraulic applications.
Clarion Green Synthetic Fluids and Clarion Green Bio are readily biodegradable, non-toxic in acute aquatic toxicity test (LC-50), ash-less and zinc free – while providing performance. Additionally, they satisfy Coast Guard Vessel General Permit (December 2013) requirements for Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants (EAL).
Clarion Green Synthetic Fluids are fully synthetic and are available in ISO 22, 32, 46 and 68 viscosity grades. Clarion Green BIO is formulated with high oleic natural esters, and is available in ISO 32, 46 and 68 viscosity grades. Clarion says the products offer anti-wear protection, rust and corrosion protection and oxidation stability. Clarion Green Synthetic Fluids offer thermal stability and low temperature properties.
The company says the products are designed for use in environmentally sensitive areas including:
- Equipment operating on or near river, lake or ocean water such as marine vessels, tugs, dredges, cranes and pile drivers
- Forestry machinery such as scalpers, excavators and wheel loaders
- Construction and mining machinery such as bulldozers, graders, backhoes, conveyors, crawlers and hole drillers
Energy Manager News
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- New York City Study Conclusion: Benchmarking Works
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Keys to Energy Efficient Air Filtration
- Tecogen Lands Deal in Coney Island, NY
- SCS Provides LEDs to AZ Stores in Arizona
- New Green Advancements in Hospital Environments
- Big Island Utility Hits 5-MW Cap on Customer-Operator Rooftop Solar Credits
- Benton PUD Announces 5% Rate Hike