Majority Stake in Be Green Packaging Acquired
The transaction is intended to provide Be Green Packaging with human resources and capital needed to begin manufacturing in the company’s South Carolina facility, according to the company. Be Green Packaging will also expand its existing manufacturing capacity in China to meet global demand for sustainable packaging.
Company co-founders will remain invested in it and the current management team will continue to operate the company, according to Be Green Packaging.
Be Green Packaging makes Cradle to Cradle certified food service trays and containers.
Be Green Packaging’s products are made from a proprietary blend of rapidly renewable plant fibers such as bamboo, bulrush, wheat straw and bagasse, all of which have been certified compostable and recyclable.
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending June 24, 2016
- FERC Rules Against Tri-State Fee on Local Renewable Power
- Marin Clean Energy to Reduce Rates and Expand Service Area in September
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense
- SunPower Solar Technology Breaks 24% Energy Efficiency Mark
- U.S. Data Centers Increasing Energy Efficiency
- A New Role for Mats: Promoting Sustainability
- Palmco to Refund $4.5M to New Jersey Consumers for Deceptive Sale Practices