Majority Stake in Be Green Packaging Acquired
The transaction is intended to provide Be Green Packaging with human resources and capital needed to begin manufacturing in the company’s South Carolina facility, according to the company. Be Green Packaging will also expand its existing manufacturing capacity in China to meet global demand for sustainable packaging.
Company co-founders will remain invested in it and the current management team will continue to operate the company, according to Be Green Packaging.
Be Green Packaging makes Cradle to Cradle certified food service trays and containers.
Be Green Packaging’s products are made from a proprietary blend of rapidly renewable plant fibers such as bamboo, bulrush, wheat straw and bagasse, all of which have been certified compostable and recyclable.
Energy Manager News
- Natural Gas Pipeline Congestion is Squeezing Energy Managers
- New Hampshire Raises Net Metering Cap
- NEPGA: Canadian Hydro Contracts Could Cost Consumers $777M Annually
- Building a Better Turbine
- Oracle and Opower to Team Up to Make Big Data Even Bigger
- Navigant: Big Growth Ahead for BMSes
- Water, Energy Steps Being Taken at 2 KY Correctional Facilities
- Western EIM Benefits Are Up to Nearly $65M with NV Energy Participation