Anthesis Acquires Caleb Management Services
Caleb joins other recent acquisitions in the Anthesis Consulting Group from the US, Europe and Asia, including Best Foot Forward, a sustainability specialist in the UK and UMR in Germany. Anthesis says Caleb has a reputation in chemical regulatory management and sustainable chemistry that has been built over the last 20 years.
Caleb says it manages over 700 substances under various regulatory frameworks and has a client base of over 75 companies in the chemical, polymer and downstream industries, with a particular focus on the built environment.
Caleb’s technical staff and operations will remain unchanged, but will receive additional financial and managerial support from Anthesis. The acquisition brings Anthesis’ staff complement to 90.
Energy Manager News
- Driving Energy Efficiency by Improving the Owner/Tenant Relationship
- Case Study: Fast Payback in New York City
- $8M Project to Upgrade Chillicothe (OH) Correctional Institute
- Three Trends Align to Save Buildings Millions in Energy Costs
- Law Bars Energy Providers from Charging Early Termination Fees in the Event of Death
- Corporations Spend Big on Ballot Initiatives, Crushing Ratepayer Opposition
- Texas Retailer Offers Instant Rebate for Rooftop Solar, Offers High Credits for Excess Solar
- Local, State and the Federal Government Excel at Energy Efficiency