Anthesis Acquires Caleb Management Services
Caleb joins other recent acquisitions in the Anthesis Consulting Group from the US, Europe and Asia, including Best Foot Forward, a sustainability specialist in the UK and UMR in Germany. Anthesis says Caleb has a reputation in chemical regulatory management and sustainable chemistry that has been built over the last 20 years.
Caleb says it manages over 700 substances under various regulatory frameworks and has a client base of over 75 companies in the chemical, polymer and downstream industries, with a particular focus on the built environment.
Caleb’s technical staff and operations will remain unchanged, but will receive additional financial and managerial support from Anthesis. The acquisition brings Anthesis’ staff complement to 90.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners