Anthesis Acquires Caleb Management Services
Caleb joins other recent acquisitions in the Anthesis Consulting Group from the US, Europe and Asia, including Best Foot Forward, a sustainability specialist in the UK and UMR in Germany. Anthesis says Caleb has a reputation in chemical regulatory management and sustainable chemistry that has been built over the last 20 years.
Caleb says it manages over 700 substances under various regulatory frameworks and has a client base of over 75 companies in the chemical, polymer and downstream industries, with a particular focus on the built environment.
Caleb’s technical staff and operations will remain unchanged, but will receive additional financial and managerial support from Anthesis. The acquisition brings Anthesis’ staff complement to 90.
Energy Manager News
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array