Anthesis Acquires Caleb Management Services
Caleb joins other recent acquisitions in the Anthesis Consulting Group from the US, Europe and Asia, including Best Foot Forward, a sustainability specialist in the UK and UMR in Germany. Anthesis says Caleb has a reputation in chemical regulatory management and sustainable chemistry that has been built over the last 20 years.
Caleb says it manages over 700 substances under various regulatory frameworks and has a client base of over 75 companies in the chemical, polymer and downstream industries, with a particular focus on the built environment.
Caleb’s technical staff and operations will remain unchanged, but will receive additional financial and managerial support from Anthesis. The acquisition brings Anthesis’ staff complement to 90.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- OATI Taps EnSync for Planned Microgrid
- Lime Energy to Provide Clean Energy Tech to 1,000 Small Businesses
- Celtic Bank Backs Solar to the Tune of $43 Million
- GE, Coachella Energy Building a Big Lithium-Ion Battery
- The Importance of Energy Storage System Software
- Duke Increasines Chiller Efficiency
- Pepco-Exelon Merger Rejected
- Energy Savings a Key to Calgary Building Redevelopment