Environmental Executive Moves: Joule, NEEF, PECI, Verne Global
Joule: The CO2-to-fuel company has named Dr. David Anton as executive vice president and chief technology officer. Prior to joining Joule, Dr. Anton spent five years at Codexis in multiple leadership roles, including senior vice president of bioindustrials, chief technology officer and senior vice president of process development and manufacturing.
National Environmental Education Foundation: The nonprofit has appointed Jacqueline Thomas to its board of directors. Thomas (pictured) is the vice president of corporate responsibility at Toyota Motor Sales USA.
PECI: The energy efficiency nonprofit has added Pamela Morgan to its board of directors. Morgan is the principal consultant at Graceful Systems, a company she founded in 2009 to “help people think differently about energy.”
Verne Global: The data center operator’s director of customer service Jim Hathaway has been recognized with a Bronze Stevie for the Technology Industries group in the Front-Line Customer Service Professional of the Year category of the Sales & Customer Service Awards.
Energy Manager News
- Pardeeville Hikes Homeowner Costs, Offers Large Customers TOD Rates
- Mohegan Sun Pocono Casino Doesn’t Consider Cogeneration a Gamble
- Clean Power Plan: Obama’s Team Confident About Pitch to Supreme Court
- BuildingIQ Introduces Managed Services
- Solar Power Breakthrough Near?
- Battery Storage Giving Businesses a Break
- Could Ratepayers Foot the Bill for New Hampshire’s Pipelines?
- CenterPoint to Acquire Continuum’s Retail Energy Services Division