Environmental Executive Moves: Joule, NEEF, PECI, Verne Global
Joule: The CO2-to-fuel company has named Dr. David Anton as executive vice president and chief technology officer. Prior to joining Joule, Dr. Anton spent five years at Codexis in multiple leadership roles, including senior vice president of bioindustrials, chief technology officer and senior vice president of process development and manufacturing.
National Environmental Education Foundation: The nonprofit has appointed Jacqueline Thomas to its board of directors. Thomas (pictured) is the vice president of corporate responsibility at Toyota Motor Sales USA.
PECI: The energy efficiency nonprofit has added Pamela Morgan to its board of directors. Morgan is the principal consultant at Graceful Systems, a company she founded in 2009 to “help people think differently about energy.”
Verne Global: The data center operator’s director of customer service Jim Hathaway has been recognized with a Bronze Stevie for the Technology Industries group in the Front-Line Customer Service Professional of the Year category of the Sales & Customer Service Awards.
Energy Manager News
- Apple, Google, Facebook Throw Weight Around in NC Energy Policy
- 2015 Green Lease Leaders include Landlords, Tenants, Brokers
- Disney World Builds Mickey Mouse-Shaped 5 MW Solar System
- Ohio Businesses Encouraged to Use Cogged V-Belts
- Renewables Share of US Energy Consumption Highest Since 1930s
- ZBB Unveils EMS for C&I Buildings
- Levi Strauss, Gap, Autodesk Support California Clean Energy Bill
- New Hydro-Quebec Data Center to Use Free Cooling