Environmental Executive Moves: Joule, NEEF, PECI, Verne Global
Joule: The CO2-to-fuel company has named Dr. David Anton as executive vice president and chief technology officer. Prior to joining Joule, Dr. Anton spent five years at Codexis in multiple leadership roles, including senior vice president of bioindustrials, chief technology officer and senior vice president of process development and manufacturing.
National Environmental Education Foundation: The nonprofit has appointed Jacqueline Thomas to its board of directors. Thomas (pictured) is the vice president of corporate responsibility at Toyota Motor Sales USA.
PECI: The energy efficiency nonprofit has added Pamela Morgan to its board of directors. Morgan is the principal consultant at Graceful Systems, a company she founded in 2009 to “help people think differently about energy.”
Verne Global: The data center operator’s director of customer service Jim Hathaway has been recognized with a Bronze Stevie for the Technology Industries group in the Front-Line Customer Service Professional of the Year category of the Sales & Customer Service Awards.
Energy Manager News
- Featured Project of the Year: Atlas Box Deploys Digital Lumens for Energy Intelligence
- Businesses Find that It’s Possible to Save Money–and the Environment
- Duquesne Light Building Experimental Microgrid
- Las Cruces Moving to LEDs, Solar
- Intelligence and Automation to Drive Growth of Smart Cities
- Energy Manager Today Product & Project of the Year Award Winners Announced
- Mobility, The IoT Gradually Transform HVAC
- Bill Gates-Led Group, India Establishing Energy Funds