Pet Industry Sustainability Coalition Upgrades Toolkit
The Pet Industry Sustainability Coalition (PISC) released an upgrade to its Toolkit. The new features are accessible to all 60 members of the coalition and include an expanded resource center and introductory survey. The center connects visitors to the latest tools and information that can accelerate the process of improving the environmental and social impacts of operations and pet products, the group said.
PISC said new priorities and strategies emerge as the science of sustainability develops. Additionally, Natural Capitalism Solutions (who also developed PISC’s original Toolkit released in May 2013) also added an introductory survey for new users, to reflect the diverse interests of PISC members.
Photo: Mosman Council Flickr photostream
Energy Manager News
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling is Worth Another Look
- Bruce County, Ontario, Tabs Ecosystem
- Oklahoma University Scores Almost $300K Incentive
- Smart Tech Takes Over, Bolstered By Record Investment
- Amendment 4 in Florida Would Expand Solar Property Tax Exemptions to C&I Ratepayers
- Pennsylvania PUC Approves Temporary Waiver of ‘Instant Connect’ Confirmation Letters
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along