Pet Industry Sustainability Coalition Upgrades Toolkit
The Pet Industry Sustainability Coalition (PISC) released an upgrade to its Toolkit. The new features are accessible to all 60 members of the coalition and include an expanded resource center and introductory survey. The center connects visitors to the latest tools and information that can accelerate the process of improving the environmental and social impacts of operations and pet products, the group said.
PISC said new priorities and strategies emerge as the science of sustainability develops. Additionally, Natural Capitalism Solutions (who also developed PISC’s original Toolkit released in May 2013) also added an introductory survey for new users, to reflect the diverse interests of PISC members.
Photo: Mosman Council Flickr photostream
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments
- Incentive Program Helps Companies Afford Energy Managers
- ARPA-E Issues Grants for Solar Modules
- C-PACE Financing Innovation to Help Connecticut Green Energy Sector
- Orion Wins School District Contracts, Increases Chances for Incentives
- Study: Smartest ‘Smart Building’ Owners Come from Retail, Manufacturing, Construction
- Low Cost IoT Solutions, Data Driven Analytics to Propel Energy Mgmt Market
- A Clean Energy Future in Sight