Pet Industry Sustainability Coalition Upgrades Toolkit
The Pet Industry Sustainability Coalition (PISC) released an upgrade to its Toolkit. The new features are accessible to all 60 members of the coalition and include an expanded resource center and introductory survey. The center connects visitors to the latest tools and information that can accelerate the process of improving the environmental and social impacts of operations and pet products, the group said.
PISC said new priorities and strategies emerge as the science of sustainability develops. Additionally, Natural Capitalism Solutions (who also developed PISC’s original Toolkit released in May 2013) also added an introductory survey for new users, to reflect the diverse interests of PISC members.
Photo: Mosman Council Flickr photostream
Energy Manager News
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Feb. 5
- At QER Roundtable, EPSA Recommends Competitive Pricing Improvements
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate