BioSolve Pinkwater Increases Solubility
BioSolve Pinkwater is a proprietary water-based, biodegradable formulation of surfactants and performance additives. In a dilute aqueous solution, Pinkwater creates micro-emulsions (micelles) when vigorously applied to hydrocarbon contaminants. These micellular emulsions perform three essential functions that are common requirements across diverse mitigation applications: Reduce volatility, increase solubility, improve bioavailability.
BioSolve Company, manufacturers and worldwide distributors of the leading hydrocarbon mitigation agent, BioSolve Pinkwater and related products.
BioSolve Pinkwater has been used by professionals to address applications related to hydrocarbon contamination, including:
- hydrocarbon vapor suppression and odor control at excavations and fuel spills
- in-situ soil remediation & bioremediation
- equipment cleaning & spill cleanup
- pipeline & tank degassing and sludge removal
Energy Manager News
- 18 Organizations Recognized for Cutting Parking Facility Energy Use
- ASHRAE Updates Lighting and Controls Guidelines
- RI Town Begins $620,000 Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Don’t Write Off Energy Efficiency. It’s Just about to Have Its Day.
- Businesses Offered ‘Instant Rebates’ from Utility
- Rocky Mountain Institute Provides Energy Retrofit Course
- DOE Awards $600,000 for Building Energy Efficiency Projects
- 3Degrees Helps Companies Procure Renewables