BioSolve Pinkwater Increases Solubility
BioSolve Pinkwater is a proprietary water-based, biodegradable formulation of surfactants and performance additives. In a dilute aqueous solution, Pinkwater creates micro-emulsions (micelles) when vigorously applied to hydrocarbon contaminants. These micellular emulsions perform three essential functions that are common requirements across diverse mitigation applications: Reduce volatility, increase solubility, improve bioavailability.
BioSolve Company, manufacturers and worldwide distributors of the leading hydrocarbon mitigation agent, BioSolve Pinkwater and related products.
BioSolve Pinkwater has been used by professionals to address applications related to hydrocarbon contamination, including:
- hydrocarbon vapor suppression and odor control at excavations and fuel spills
- in-situ soil remediation & bioremediation
- equipment cleaning & spill cleanup
- pipeline & tank degassing and sludge removal
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending September 24
- Research Makes Gains on Combined Energy Systems, Heat Exchangers
- School Projects in MA, CO
- Pattern Energy Completes 200 MW Logan’s Gap Wind Facility in Texas
- Marine Corps Upgrading 37 Buildings at Camp Lejeune, N.C.
- Photovoltaic Projects in TN, CT
- California Pushing Solar to Economically Disadvantaged Communities
- QM Power Introduces Efficient Motor