BioSolve Pinkwater Increases Solubility
BioSolve Pinkwater is a proprietary water-based, biodegradable formulation of surfactants and performance additives. In a dilute aqueous solution, Pinkwater creates micro-emulsions (micelles) when vigorously applied to hydrocarbon contaminants. These micellular emulsions perform three essential functions that are common requirements across diverse mitigation applications: Reduce volatility, increase solubility, improve bioavailability.
BioSolve Company, manufacturers and worldwide distributors of the leading hydrocarbon mitigation agent, BioSolve Pinkwater and related products.
BioSolve Pinkwater has been used by professionals to address applications related to hydrocarbon contamination, including:
- hydrocarbon vapor suppression and odor control at excavations and fuel spills
- in-situ soil remediation & bioremediation
- equipment cleaning & spill cleanup
- pipeline & tank degassing and sludge removal
Energy Manager News
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge