Bluesphere in Waste-to-Energy Joint Venture
Energy company Bluesphere has signed a Joint Venture Agreement with Alfa Eco to develop turn-key and build-own-operate (BOO) waste-to-energy projects. Alfa Eco will provide turnkey and BOO projects with all required components in place (power purchase agreements, feedstock), while Bluesphere will arrange full financing.
Bluesphere said Alfa Eco has resources and relationships that can support the development of numerous joint waste-to-energy projects in partnership. Bluesphere said it is able to establish joint ventures, project financing, and long-term revenue contracts with energy industry leaders.
Bluesphere generates electricity from biogas derived from organic waste, which is mostly food waste, and sells this electricity to electric companies through long-term power purchase agreements.
Energy Manager News
- IRS to Buildings Owners: “We’re From the Government and We’re Here to Help”
- CT Hospital, Soltage, Tenaska Unveil Solar Plant
- FAA Pays to Upgrade Airport Hangar Heating
- Maryland Electric Coops Mount FERC Challenge to Community Solar Garden Retail Prices
- SEIA Releases Updated Version of ‘Guide to Federal Tax Incentives’
- Energy Efficiency and Waste Disposal Grow Closer
- Worcester School Gets Grant to Complete LED Retrofit
- Cree Recalls Lamps