IEMA Acquires Sustainability Group
GACSO is a community of corporate professionals who represent established and aspiring sustainability professionals. The founding group of GACSO members has been seeking to bond with an established environmental body to provide necessary resource, traction and drive to stimulate its membership growth and influence the group said.
IEMA will incorporate the current membership of leading individuals working in sustainability roles for companies such as Coca Cola, KPMG and HSBC, into its existing membership of 15,100.
IEMA said the move is important for both organizations in that they will become a united entity. IEMA made recommendations for the recent ISO 14001 update and said the joint organization will be a natural home for those working at the strategic end of sustainability.
Energy Manager News
- Dynegy Files to Move Illinois Into ‘Single, Competitive Power Market’
- IRRC Jettisons Pennsylvania PUC’s Controversial Cap on Net Metering
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT