IEMA Acquires Sustainability Group
GACSO is a community of corporate professionals who represent established and aspiring sustainability professionals. The founding group of GACSO members has been seeking to bond with an established environmental body to provide necessary resource, traction and drive to stimulate its membership growth and influence the group said.
IEMA will incorporate the current membership of leading individuals working in sustainability roles for companies such as Coca Cola, KPMG and HSBC, into its existing membership of 15,100.
IEMA said the move is important for both organizations in that they will become a united entity. IEMA made recommendations for the recent ISO 14001 update and said the joint organization will be a natural home for those working at the strategic end of sustainability.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council