IEMA Acquires Sustainability Group
GACSO is a community of corporate professionals who represent established and aspiring sustainability professionals. The founding group of GACSO members has been seeking to bond with an established environmental body to provide necessary resource, traction and drive to stimulate its membership growth and influence the group said.
IEMA will incorporate the current membership of leading individuals working in sustainability roles for companies such as Coca Cola, KPMG and HSBC, into its existing membership of 15,100.
IEMA said the move is important for both organizations in that they will become a united entity. IEMA made recommendations for the recent ISO 14001 update and said the joint organization will be a natural home for those working at the strategic end of sustainability.
Energy Manager News
- Maryland Electric Coops Mount FERC Challenge to Community Solar Garden Retail Prices
- SEIA Releases Updated Version of ‘Guide to Federal Tax Incentives’
- Energy Efficiency and Waste Disposal Grow Closer
- Worcester School Gets Grant to Complete LED Retrofit
- Cree Recalls Lamps
- Submissions Now Accepted for Energy Manager Today Awards
- Atlantic City Electric Rate Increase Settled; PowerAhead Funding Deferred to Phase II
- TVA Reduces Budget Requirements and Continues Investing in Cleaner Power