Financial Group Monitoring Sustainability
Grupo Financiero Banorte (Banorte) will use CRedit360’s sustainability software in order to track and analyze its social, environmental and economic performance.
Banorte said the system will enable it to collect data seamlessly across all of the subsidiaries of the group and use the information to drive sustainability within its business.
As the third largest financial group in México, Grupo Financiero Banorte is listed on the Sustainable IPC Index of the Mexican Stock Exchange and was recently recognized, according to CDP 2013, as one of the eight highest scored companies in their Latin America Climate Disclosure Leadership Index.
Banorte is now focusing on strengthening its corporate responsibility initiatives and enhancing its sustainability reporting, as subsidiaries and business units throughout the group increasingly embed sustainability in their activities, the company said.
It added measuring complex sustainability data with precision is fundamental to companies’ efforts to grow their businesses sustainably.
Energy Manager News
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains
- Some Insurance Companies Invested Too Heavily in Fossil Fuels, says Ceres
- Apple Defends 100% Renewable Energy Claim
- Ontario Investing $900M in Affordable Housing