Financial Group Monitoring Sustainability
Grupo Financiero Banorte (Banorte) will use CRedit360’s sustainability software in order to track and analyze its social, environmental and economic performance.
Banorte said the system will enable it to collect data seamlessly across all of the subsidiaries of the group and use the information to drive sustainability within its business.
As the third largest financial group in México, Grupo Financiero Banorte is listed on the Sustainable IPC Index of the Mexican Stock Exchange and was recently recognized, according to CDP 2013, as one of the eight highest scored companies in their Latin America Climate Disclosure Leadership Index.
Banorte is now focusing on strengthening its corporate responsibility initiatives and enhancing its sustainability reporting, as subsidiaries and business units throughout the group increasingly embed sustainability in their activities, the company said.
It added measuring complex sustainability data with precision is fundamental to companies’ efforts to grow their businesses sustainably.
Energy Manager News
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: October 21, 2016
- Could Cleaner Energy Save Ohio Ratepayers $50M in 2030, Alone?
- Yakima City Council Mulls Utility Rate Hike on Large Businesses to Bolster Reserve Fund