Financial Group Monitoring Sustainability
Grupo Financiero Banorte (Banorte) will use CRedit360’s sustainability software in order to track and analyze its social, environmental and economic performance.
Banorte said the system will enable it to collect data seamlessly across all of the subsidiaries of the group and use the information to drive sustainability within its business.
As the third largest financial group in México, Grupo Financiero Banorte is listed on the Sustainable IPC Index of the Mexican Stock Exchange and was recently recognized, according to CDP 2013, as one of the eight highest scored companies in their Latin America Climate Disclosure Leadership Index.
Banorte is now focusing on strengthening its corporate responsibility initiatives and enhancing its sustainability reporting, as subsidiaries and business units throughout the group increasingly embed sustainability in their activities, the company said.
It added measuring complex sustainability data with precision is fundamental to companies’ efforts to grow their businesses sustainably.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B