Teragren Introduces Flooring Collections
Teragren is launching two new flooring collections featuring a high-performance hardwax-oil finish, on both a solid and an engineered platform. The collections are made from the premium Xcora strand bamboo that is 160 percent harder than oak.
The new Visions and Vantage II collections from Teragren feature 13 new products, 8 new colors and a new wire-brushed finish option on the Vantage II engineered platform.
Teragren says hardwax-oil style finishes have been popular in Europe for over two decades, but have just recently started making their way into the North American market. Unlike traditional oil finishes, the hardwax-oil from Rubio that Teragren has selected as the custom finish for their new Visions and Vantage II flooring collections is resistant to water spots and other liquid spills, and the flooring comes prefinished with a UV-cured hardwax-oil and ready to install.
Bamboo continues to grow as a go-to alternative to hardwoods for both design and lifestyle choices, and the myriad new looks represented in the launch of the Visions and Vantage II collections are only going to advance that trend. All products are now available throughout the United States and Canada.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Manager Today Product & Project of the Year Award Winners Announced
- Mobility, The IoT Gradually Transform HVAC
- Bill Gates-Led Group, India Establishing Energy Funds
- CMU Energy Efficiency Efforts Save $10M in 7 Years
- Microgrids, Now Mainstream, Continue to Advance
- Developing Economies Increasing their Share of Renewable Capacity
- LG Chem In Big German Battery Project
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending Nov. 20