Teragren Introduces Flooring Collections
Teragren is launching two new flooring collections featuring a high-performance hardwax-oil finish, on both a solid and an engineered platform. The collections are made from the premium Xcora strand bamboo that is 160 percent harder than oak.
The new Visions and Vantage II collections from Teragren feature 13 new products, 8 new colors and a new wire-brushed finish option on the Vantage II engineered platform.
Teragren says hardwax-oil style finishes have been popular in Europe for over two decades, but have just recently started making their way into the North American market. Unlike traditional oil finishes, the hardwax-oil from Rubio that Teragren has selected as the custom finish for their new Visions and Vantage II flooring collections is resistant to water spots and other liquid spills, and the flooring comes prefinished with a UV-cured hardwax-oil and ready to install.
Bamboo continues to grow as a go-to alternative to hardwoods for both design and lifestyle choices, and the myriad new looks represented in the launch of the Visions and Vantage II collections are only going to advance that trend. All products are now available throughout the United States and Canada.
Energy Manager News
- 5 Reasons Clean Energy Investments Beat Expectations
- East Coast Cities are Top 3 Most Energy Efficient
- Tri-Generation System Generates Heat, Power, Hydrogen
- Lennox Expands Commercial Packaged Rooftop Units
- US Representative Wants to Extend Tax Credits for Clean Energy
- Eaton Hired at Fort Campbell
- Schneider Software Prevents Overcooling in Data Centers
- HVAC Brain Carries Siemens Commercial Room Thermostat