AMGAS Capture Technology Eliminates Emissions During Shutdown
AMGAS Services has launched the AMGAS Capture Technology (ACT) line of products and services to mitigate the dangers of BTEX (benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene and xylenes) and hydrocarbon emissions during shutdowns and turnarounds.
ACT functions as an additional level of protection for personnel. AMGAS said the product line joins its full service program to safely control hazardous emissions. BTEX and other volatile organic compounds (VOC) are present in turnaround operations, even more common than the presence of hydrogen sulfide (H2S). Large-scale emission control projects demand high volume BTEX and noxious odor control. The technology used in ACT products and services have the capacity to meet this demand while remaining reliable and a cost effective addition to more standard H2S removal services, the company said.
Energy Manager News
- An Interesting Summer for PACE
- AAMA Offers Fenestration Course
- AEEE: Efficiency as a Resource is a Winner
- Chicago Cubs’ Wrigley Field to be Powered by Commercial Retailer ENGIE Resources
- Who Should Pay for a Utility’s Bad Business Decisions – Owners or Customers?
- Major Industries Could Be Moved By High Rates To Leave Wisconsin
- The World is About to See Whether Apple’s Solar Investment Pays Off
- BREEAM USA Takes Aim at In-Use Structures