AMGAS Capture Technology Eliminates Emissions During Shutdown
AMGAS Services has launched the AMGAS Capture Technology (ACT) line of products and services to mitigate the dangers of BTEX (benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene and xylenes) and hydrocarbon emissions during shutdowns and turnarounds.
ACT functions as an additional level of protection for personnel. AMGAS said the product line joins its full service program to safely control hazardous emissions. BTEX and other volatile organic compounds (VOC) are present in turnaround operations, even more common than the presence of hydrogen sulfide (H2S). Large-scale emission control projects demand high volume BTEX and noxious odor control. The technology used in ACT products and services have the capacity to meet this demand while remaining reliable and a cost effective addition to more standard H2S removal services, the company said.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls