AMGAS Capture Technology Eliminates Emissions During Shutdown
AMGAS Services has launched the AMGAS Capture Technology (ACT) line of products and services to mitigate the dangers of BTEX (benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene and xylenes) and hydrocarbon emissions during shutdowns and turnarounds.
ACT functions as an additional level of protection for personnel. AMGAS said the product line joins its full service program to safely control hazardous emissions. BTEX and other volatile organic compounds (VOC) are present in turnaround operations, even more common than the presence of hydrogen sulfide (H2S). Large-scale emission control projects demand high volume BTEX and noxious odor control. The technology used in ACT products and services have the capacity to meet this demand while remaining reliable and a cost effective addition to more standard H2S removal services, the company said.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool