AMGAS Capture Technology Eliminates Emissions During Shutdown
AMGAS Services has launched the AMGAS Capture Technology (ACT) line of products and services to mitigate the dangers of BTEX (benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene and xylenes) and hydrocarbon emissions during shutdowns and turnarounds.
ACT functions as an additional level of protection for personnel. AMGAS said the product line joins its full service program to safely control hazardous emissions. BTEX and other volatile organic compounds (VOC) are present in turnaround operations, even more common than the presence of hydrogen sulfide (H2S). Large-scale emission control projects demand high volume BTEX and noxious odor control. The technology used in ACT products and services have the capacity to meet this demand while remaining reliable and a cost effective addition to more standard H2S removal services, the company said.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi Appliances Launch AC JV
- Walmart Saving Money While Driving Efficiency
- Solutions to Help Reach Building Energy Management Goals
- Advanced Fans Cut Datacenter Energy Requirements
- Renew Financial Acquires FL PACE-Lender EcoCity Partners
- Solar Canopies in Maryland, California
- Increased Demand for EVs Driving Global Battery Management System Market