Call for Contributions — Submit by March 10
Please take a few minutes and share one or two paragraphs about your favorite environment, energy or sustainability initiative from last year for our 4th Annual Insider Knowledge Report.
There’s still time. Deadline is March 10.
The Insider Knowledge Report contains results from sustainability initiatives, environmental or energy management lessons or other insights companies gained during the past year. Last year, over 600 people submitted stories and thousands of Environmental, Sustainability and Energy Managers downloaded it to learn from others in the field.
There is no fee to submit your story or to have your story published in the report.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform