Call for Contributions — Submit by March 10
Please take a few minutes and share one or two paragraphs about your favorite environment, energy or sustainability initiative from last year for our 4th Annual Insider Knowledge Report.
There’s still time. Deadline is March 10.
The Insider Knowledge Report contains results from sustainability initiatives, environmental or energy management lessons or other insights companies gained during the past year. Last year, over 600 people submitted stories and thousands of Environmental, Sustainability and Energy Managers downloaded it to learn from others in the field.
There is no fee to submit your story or to have your story published in the report.
Energy Manager News
- Data Center Energy Savings: Start with the Servers
- Toyota Plant in Kentucky Rolls Out Bioenergy
- GE Launches Wind- and Turbine-Focused Business Unit
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending November 13
- NEMA: CT Retailers Should Charge Monthly Market-Based Rates
- MPUC to Issue Advisory Ruling on Two-Segment Fixed Rate Contracts
- MidAmerican Proposes to Recoup Costs by Billing Iowa Customers
- SCOTUS Asked to Nix All Extraterritorial State Energy Laws (Not Just Pricing)