Ecova’s Blueprint for Energy and Sustainability Management Success
Energy and sustainability initiatives continue to see a trend toward growing c-level support. It is no surprise, as the benefits of a successful energy and sustainability management strategy can be immense and greatly impact your financial, environmental and social performance.
Watch this 3 minute video to see the Ecova Blueprint for success. The blueprint provides a comprehensive framework and identifies the 5 keystones needed to build your blueprint for success that addresses external factors, including changes in customer preferences, market dynamics and the evolving regulatory environment.
Video sponsor: Ecova
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending June 24, 2016
- FERC Rules Against Tri-State Fee on Local Renewable Power
- Marin Clean Energy to Reduce Rates and Expand Service Area in September
- Drama Aside, Tesla’s Acquisition of SolarCity Makes Sense
- SunPower Solar Technology Breaks 24% Energy Efficiency Mark
- U.S. Data Centers Increasing Energy Efficiency
- A New Role for Mats: Promoting Sustainability
- Palmco to Refund $4.5M to New Jersey Consumers for Deceptive Sale Practices