Ecova’s Blueprint for Energy and Sustainability Management Success
Energy and sustainability initiatives continue to see a trend toward growing c-level support. It is no surprise, as the benefits of a successful energy and sustainability management strategy can be immense and greatly impact your financial, environmental and social performance.
Watch this 3 minute video to see the Ecova Blueprint for success. The blueprint provides a comprehensive framework and identifies the 5 keystones needed to build your blueprint for success that addresses external factors, including changes in customer preferences, market dynamics and the evolving regulatory environment.
Video sponsor: Ecova
Energy Manager News
- U.S. House Subcommittee Reviews Kennedy’s Fair RATES Act
- Nevada PAC Seeks Entry into State for Retail Energy Suppliers
- Using Big Data to Help Solve the Big Building Energy Problem
- Smart Computer Use Hikes Energy Efficiency
- Flint Water Crisis Uncovers Ignoble Decisions and Neglect of Existing Enviro Regs
- Trimble Acquires Sefaira
- Truman (MO) State: “We’ll Save $1 Million Annually on Energy Upgrade”
- PJM Tool Demos How Price Fluctuations, Weather Impact Customer Bills