Ecova’s Blueprint for Energy and Sustainability Management Success
Energy and sustainability initiatives continue to see a trend toward growing c-level support. It is no surprise, as the benefits of a successful energy and sustainability management strategy can be immense and greatly impact your financial, environmental and social performance.
Watch this 3 minute video to see the Ecova Blueprint for success. The blueprint provides a comprehensive framework and identifies the 5 keystones needed to build your blueprint for success that addresses external factors, including changes in customer preferences, market dynamics and the evolving regulatory environment.
Video sponsor: Ecova
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls