Ecova’s Blueprint for Energy and Sustainability Management Success
Energy and sustainability initiatives continue to see a trend toward growing c-level support. It is no surprise, as the benefits of a successful energy and sustainability management strategy can be immense and greatly impact your financial, environmental and social performance.
Watch this 3 minute video to see the Ecova Blueprint for success. The blueprint provides a comprehensive framework and identifies the 5 keystones needed to build your blueprint for success that addresses external factors, including changes in customer preferences, market dynamics and the evolving regulatory environment.
Video sponsor: Ecova
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Greenskies Enlarges Wesleyan University’s Microgrid
- Pacific Power Names Three wattsmart Business Partners of the Year
- 2014 Better Than 2013 for Distributed Wind Turbines, But Far Below 2012
- Making Efficiency Attractive to Investors
- Hydrogen from Landfill Powers Forklifts at BMW Plant
- Big Energy Savings for Hoke, N.C., Schools
- Energy Savings Performance Contracts Unlock Deep Savings
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments