Ecova’s Blueprint for Energy and Sustainability Management Success
Energy and sustainability initiatives continue to see a trend toward growing c-level support. It is no surprise, as the benefits of a successful energy and sustainability management strategy can be immense and greatly impact your financial, environmental and social performance.
Watch this 3 minute video to see the Ecova Blueprint for success. The blueprint provides a comprehensive framework and identifies the 5 keystones needed to build your blueprint for success that addresses external factors, including changes in customer preferences, market dynamics and the evolving regulatory environment.
Video sponsor: Ecova
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform