New Carbon Farming Website Launched
Australian landowners can now participate in the Carbon Farming Initiative through the new myCFI website. myCFI aims to simplify the carbon farming process and create a forum to share knowledge and help build this initiative.
The launch of the myCFI website is seen as a one-stop shop for Australian farmers interested in learning more about the Carbon Farming Initiative.
The site provides case studies of projects, as well as simple explanations of program rules. myCFI enables farmers, foresters and other landowners to determine whether they can participate in the CFI and how best they can leverage this initiative.
myCFI is produced and managed by carbon management solutions company Climate Friendly, supported by funding from the Australian Government.
Energy Manager News
- Clauses to Consider in Green Leases
- Bahama Yacht Club to Generate Power from Solid Waste
- Duke Energy, USF Launch Solar Battery Research Initiative
- Energy Storage Helps Hotel Reduce Demand Charges by 10%
- EU Smart Campus Pilot Achieves 30% Energy Savings
- Uline to Operate 130 GenDrive Fuel Cell Units from Plug Power
- Los Angeles Shopping Center Installs 504 kW Solar
- SustainCo Wins $575,000 Contract for Energy Management Controls