New Carbon Farming Website Launched
Australian landowners can now participate in the Carbon Farming Initiative through the new myCFI website. myCFI aims to simplify the carbon farming process and create a forum to share knowledge and help build this initiative.
The launch of the myCFI website is seen as a one-stop shop for Australian farmers interested in learning more about the Carbon Farming Initiative.
The site provides case studies of projects, as well as simple explanations of program rules. myCFI enables farmers, foresters and other landowners to determine whether they can participate in the CFI and how best they can leverage this initiative.
myCFI is produced and managed by carbon management solutions company Climate Friendly, supported by funding from the Australian Government.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B