New Carbon Farming Website Launched
Australian landowners can now participate in the Carbon Farming Initiative through the new myCFI website. myCFI aims to simplify the carbon farming process and create a forum to share knowledge and help build this initiative.
The launch of the myCFI website is seen as a one-stop shop for Australian farmers interested in learning more about the Carbon Farming Initiative.
The site provides case studies of projects, as well as simple explanations of program rules. myCFI enables farmers, foresters and other landowners to determine whether they can participate in the CFI and how best they can leverage this initiative.
myCFI is produced and managed by carbon management solutions company Climate Friendly, supported by funding from the Australian Government.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland