New Carbon Farming Website Launched
Australian landowners can now participate in the Carbon Farming Initiative through the new myCFI website. myCFI aims to simplify the carbon farming process and create a forum to share knowledge and help build this initiative.
The launch of the myCFI website is seen as a one-stop shop for Australian farmers interested in learning more about the Carbon Farming Initiative.
The site provides case studies of projects, as well as simple explanations of program rules. myCFI enables farmers, foresters and other landowners to determine whether they can participate in the CFI and how best they can leverage this initiative.
myCFI is produced and managed by carbon management solutions company Climate Friendly, supported by funding from the Australian Government.
Energy Manager News
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array