ICC Promotes Corporate Responsibiity Partnerships
The ICC will partner UNAIDS and UNICEF to deliver the global cricket awareness partnership THINK WISE, and once again work with Room to Read. These two organizations will be joined for this tournament by new CSR partner WASH United, the initiative responsible for promoting good hygiene across Bangladesh.
THINK WISE and Room to Read are the ICC’s global charity partners. Last year, the ICC celebrated its decade-long association with UNAIDS to raise awareness of HIV and AIDS. The THINK WISE partnership with UNAIDS, UNICEF and the ICC, meanwhile, began in 2009.
For this tournament, the ICC is again partnering with UNAIDS and UNICEF to amplify the messages of the global AIDS cricket campaign ‘THINK WISE’. This initiative uses the platform and players of the ICC World Twenty20 Bangladesh 2014 to encourage young cricket fans to protect themselves from HIV and combat stigma.
Energy Manager News
- Under Hawaiian Electric’s New TOU Pilot Plan, Time Is Money
- SCE&G Retail Rate Adjustment Will Be Close to Break-Even for Customers
- LEED v4 is Ready to Take Center Stage
- Honeywell Upgrading Energy, Water Systems at The University of Mount Olive
- Three Boston Area Organizations Jointly Buying Solar Energy
- Insider ‘Outs’ Misleading Strategy Behind Florida’s Solar Amendment 1
- Mississippi Watchdog: Kemper Syngas Operations Could Raise Costs by 288%
- Waste-to-Energy Shows Growth in New Jersey, Maine and Florida