ICC Promotes Corporate Responsibiity Partnerships
The ICC will partner UNAIDS and UNICEF to deliver the global cricket awareness partnership THINK WISE, and once again work with Room to Read. These two organizations will be joined for this tournament by new CSR partner WASH United, the initiative responsible for promoting good hygiene across Bangladesh.
THINK WISE and Room to Read are the ICC’s global charity partners. Last year, the ICC celebrated its decade-long association with UNAIDS to raise awareness of HIV and AIDS. The THINK WISE partnership with UNAIDS, UNICEF and the ICC, meanwhile, began in 2009.
For this tournament, the ICC is again partnering with UNAIDS and UNICEF to amplify the messages of the global AIDS cricket campaign ‘THINK WISE’. This initiative uses the platform and players of the ICC World Twenty20 Bangladesh 2014 to encourage young cricket fans to protect themselves from HIV and combat stigma.
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage: It’s About the Software
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- India Launches Net-Zero Building Portal
- Companies Cooperating on Waste-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform