ICC Promotes Corporate Responsibiity Partnerships
The ICC will partner UNAIDS and UNICEF to deliver the global cricket awareness partnership THINK WISE, and once again work with Room to Read. These two organizations will be joined for this tournament by new CSR partner WASH United, the initiative responsible for promoting good hygiene across Bangladesh.
THINK WISE and Room to Read are the ICC’s global charity partners. Last year, the ICC celebrated its decade-long association with UNAIDS to raise awareness of HIV and AIDS. The THINK WISE partnership with UNAIDS, UNICEF and the ICC, meanwhile, began in 2009.
For this tournament, the ICC is again partnering with UNAIDS and UNICEF to amplify the messages of the global AIDS cricket campaign ‘THINK WISE’. This initiative uses the platform and players of the ICC World Twenty20 Bangladesh 2014 to encourage young cricket fans to protect themselves from HIV and combat stigma.
Energy Manager News
- The Benefits of Continuous Insulation
- Humber College Gets Big Energy Research Funding Infusion
- Walk-In Cooler and Freezer Final Rule Released by DoE
- ERC Price Benchmark Trends Week Ending: August 26, 2016
- FirstEnergy Asks for $4.5 Billion to Stay in Ohio
- PNM Chafes at Delays, Seeks NMPRC Ruling in 2015 Rate Case
- IRS to Buildings Owners: “We’re From the Government and We’re Here to Help”
- CT Hospital, Soltage, Tenaska Unveil Solar Plant