Aquasentry Expands Environmental Business
Environmental pollution control company Aquasentry has acquired a branch of Total Environmental Services to create a new division.
The new division is called Aquasentry Environmental Solutions and, the new division will provide below ground civil infrastructure work to enable a more comprehensive service to customers.
Aquasentry manufactures, supplies and installs pollution prevention and spill control technologies as well as providing ongoing product servicing and training to help businesses and the public sector meet environmental guidelines and responsibilities.
The deal will assist customers to implement systems that make environmental and commercial sense while providing a seamless service, according to the company.
Aquasentry, based at Gelderd Road, Birstall, works for customers throughout the UK in sectors that include construction, fuel manufacture and distribution, chemicals, utilities, and brewing.
Photo: UUSACE Flickr photostream
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Tesla Becoming a Major Player in the Energy Storage Market
- Federal Agencies Must Use eProject Builder for All ESPC Projects
- Refrigeration Battery Works as Energy Storage
- 400 kW Fuel Cell System Powers Comcast Facility
- City Picks UtilityTRX for Utility Bill Management
- FridgeWize Unveils HVAC EC Motors
- Aztec AMC Modular HVAC system Reduces Data Center Cooling Costs
- Verismic Does Remote PC Power Management