Aquasentry Expands Environmental Business
Environmental pollution control company Aquasentry has acquired a branch of Total Environmental Services to create a new division.
The new division is called Aquasentry Environmental Solutions and, the new division will provide below ground civil infrastructure work to enable a more comprehensive service to customers.
Aquasentry manufactures, supplies and installs pollution prevention and spill control technologies as well as providing ongoing product servicing and training to help businesses and the public sector meet environmental guidelines and responsibilities.
The deal will assist customers to implement systems that make environmental and commercial sense while providing a seamless service, according to the company.
Aquasentry, based at Gelderd Road, Birstall, works for customers throughout the UK in sectors that include construction, fuel manufacture and distribution, chemicals, utilities, and brewing.
Photo: UUSACE Flickr photostream
Energy Manager News
- Digging Deep to Cure HVAC Inefficiency
- Technavio: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Growing
- GE Shreveport Plant Finishes First Stage of Retrofit
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind
- McKinstry Replacing 6,200 Lights with LEDs in Henderson, NV
- USDA Investing More than $300M in Efficiency, Renewables