Aquasentry Expands Environmental Business
Environmental pollution control company Aquasentry has acquired a branch of Total Environmental Services to create a new division.
The new division is called Aquasentry Environmental Solutions and, the new division will provide below ground civil infrastructure work to enable a more comprehensive service to customers.
Aquasentry manufactures, supplies and installs pollution prevention and spill control technologies as well as providing ongoing product servicing and training to help businesses and the public sector meet environmental guidelines and responsibilities.
The deal will assist customers to implement systems that make environmental and commercial sense while providing a seamless service, according to the company.
Aquasentry, based at Gelderd Road, Birstall, works for customers throughout the UK in sectors that include construction, fuel manufacture and distribution, chemicals, utilities, and brewing.
Photo: UUSACE Flickr photostream
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland