Aquasentry Expands Environmental Business
Environmental pollution control company Aquasentry has acquired a branch of Total Environmental Services to create a new division.
The new division is called Aquasentry Environmental Solutions and, the new division will provide below ground civil infrastructure work to enable a more comprehensive service to customers.
Aquasentry manufactures, supplies and installs pollution prevention and spill control technologies as well as providing ongoing product servicing and training to help businesses and the public sector meet environmental guidelines and responsibilities.
The deal will assist customers to implement systems that make environmental and commercial sense while providing a seamless service, according to the company.
Aquasentry, based at Gelderd Road, Birstall, works for customers throughout the UK in sectors that include construction, fuel manufacture and distribution, chemicals, utilities, and brewing.
Photo: UUSACE Flickr photostream
Energy Manager News
- EPA Undeterred by Supreme Court’s Delay of Clean Power Plan
- Lux: Google, Amazon Emissions Claims Inaccurate
- FIU Again Tops in Energy Efficiency
- Invenergy Selling Wind Power to 3M
- U.S. House Subcommittee Reviews Kennedy’s Fair RATES Act
- Nevada PAC Seeks Entry into State for Retail Energy Suppliers
- Using Big Data to Help Solve the Big Building Energy Problem
- Smart Computer Use Hikes Energy Efficiency