Green Coatings Market Expected to Reach $85 bn by 2018
In 2013, the global green coatings demand was estimated to be worth nearly $64.2 billion and is expected to reach $85.7 billion by 2018 at a compound annual growth rate of 5.9 percent from 2013 to 2018. The report covers the major green coatings markets including waterborne coatings, powder coatings, high-solids coatings, and radiation cure coatings, prompted by environmental regulations.
Green Coatings Market by Types & Applications – Global Trends & Forecast to 2018 was prepared by Markets and Markets.
The market is also analyzed based on the patents filed by different industrial participants over a period of time. This elaborates the latest products and technologies on which the manufacturers have been focusing over the past few years.
Also included is a competitive landscape analysis covering different strategies and developments undertaken by the green coatings companies in the past few years.
Energy Manager News
- Better Buildings, Better Plants: 12 Success Stories
- CA Governor Signs Bill Clarifying PACE Disclosures
- CA School District to Get 73% of Energy From Solar Carports
- Two Critical Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Current Energy Contract
- Pepco and Exelon Say Customers Have Benefitted$440 Million Since Merger
- ICC Issues Stringent Consumer Protection Rules For Retail Electric Suppliers
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool