Green Coatings Market Expected to Reach $85 bn by 2018
In 2013, the global green coatings demand was estimated to be worth nearly $64.2 billion and is expected to reach $85.7 billion by 2018 at a compound annual growth rate of 5.9 percent from 2013 to 2018. The report covers the major green coatings markets including waterborne coatings, powder coatings, high-solids coatings, and radiation cure coatings, prompted by environmental regulations.
Green Coatings Market by Types & Applications – Global Trends & Forecast to 2018 was prepared by Markets and Markets.
The market is also analyzed based on the patents filed by different industrial participants over a period of time. This elaborates the latest products and technologies on which the manufacturers have been focusing over the past few years.
Also included is a competitive landscape analysis covering different strategies and developments undertaken by the green coatings companies in the past few years.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland