Green Coatings Market Expected to Reach $85 bn by 2018
In 2013, the global green coatings demand was estimated to be worth nearly $64.2 billion and is expected to reach $85.7 billion by 2018 at a compound annual growth rate of 5.9 percent from 2013 to 2018. The report covers the major green coatings markets including waterborne coatings, powder coatings, high-solids coatings, and radiation cure coatings, prompted by environmental regulations.
Green Coatings Market by Types & Applications – Global Trends & Forecast to 2018 was prepared by Markets and Markets.
The market is also analyzed based on the patents filed by different industrial participants over a period of time. This elaborates the latest products and technologies on which the manufacturers have been focusing over the past few years.
Also included is a competitive landscape analysis covering different strategies and developments undertaken by the green coatings companies in the past few years.
Energy Manager News
- LED Projects Must Be Carefully Planned
- Energy Managers Buoyed By Supreme Court’s Demand Response Decision
- Dover, N.H., Saves More Than Projected Under EPC
- Datacenters Underestimating Coal Use
- Transmission Upgrades Give SPP a $240M ‘Bang for the Buck’
- Data Analytics Deepens its Hold on Facilities
- Global Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Market Growing
- Duke Energy Renewables, Lockheed Martin Sign PPA