Green Coatings Market Expected to Reach $85 bn by 2018
In 2013, the global green coatings demand was estimated to be worth nearly $64.2 billion and is expected to reach $85.7 billion by 2018 at a compound annual growth rate of 5.9 percent from 2013 to 2018. The report covers the major green coatings markets including waterborne coatings, powder coatings, high-solids coatings, and radiation cure coatings, prompted by environmental regulations.
Green Coatings Market by Types & Applications – Global Trends & Forecast to 2018 was prepared by Markets and Markets.
The market is also analyzed based on the patents filed by different industrial participants over a period of time. This elaborates the latest products and technologies on which the manufacturers have been focusing over the past few years.
Also included is a competitive landscape analysis covering different strategies and developments undertaken by the green coatings companies in the past few years.
Energy Manager News
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array