Onset Releases Water Data Logger
Onset released the HOBO U20L Series, research-grade data loggers for continuous water level and temperature measurements in streams, lakes, saltwater estuaries, and other underwater environments.
HOBO U20L Series Water Level water monitoring device combine 0.1 percent measurement accuracy with a polypropylene housing for use in both fresh and saltwater. Onset says it is available in 13-, 30-, and 100-foot depth models and can be used in a range of environmental monitoring applications, from ecology studies to hurricane storm surge monitoring.
Unlike traditional water level loggers, which rely on cumbersome vent tubes and desiccant packs for operation, Onset says HOBO U20L Water Level Loggers operate as stand-alone units. This simplifies deployment and eliminates many of the maintenance issues associated with vent tube-based loggers.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation