Onset Releases Water Data Logger
Onset released the HOBO U20L Series, research-grade data loggers for continuous water level and temperature measurements in streams, lakes, saltwater estuaries, and other underwater environments.
HOBO U20L Series Water Level water monitoring device combine 0.1 percent measurement accuracy with a polypropylene housing for use in both fresh and saltwater. Onset says it is available in 13-, 30-, and 100-foot depth models and can be used in a range of environmental monitoring applications, from ecology studies to hurricane storm surge monitoring.
Unlike traditional water level loggers, which rely on cumbersome vent tubes and desiccant packs for operation, Onset says HOBO U20L Water Level Loggers operate as stand-alone units. This simplifies deployment and eliminates many of the maintenance issues associated with vent tube-based loggers.
Energy Manager News
- Apple, Google, Facebook Throw Weight Around in NC Energy Policy
- 2015 Green Lease Leaders include Landlords, Tenants, Brokers
- Disney World Builds Mickey Mouse-Shaped 5 MW Solar System
- Ohio Businesses Encouraged to Use Cogged V-Belts
- Renewables Share of US Energy Consumption Highest Since 1930s
- ZBB Unveils EMS for C&I Buildings
- Levi Strauss, Gap, Autodesk Support California Clean Energy Bill
- New Hydro-Quebec Data Center to Use Free Cooling