Onset Releases Water Data Logger
Onset released the HOBO U20L Series, research-grade data loggers for continuous water level and temperature measurements in streams, lakes, saltwater estuaries, and other underwater environments.
HOBO U20L Series Water Level water monitoring device combine 0.1 percent measurement accuracy with a polypropylene housing for use in both fresh and saltwater. Onset says it is available in 13-, 30-, and 100-foot depth models and can be used in a range of environmental monitoring applications, from ecology studies to hurricane storm surge monitoring.
Unlike traditional water level loggers, which rely on cumbersome vent tubes and desiccant packs for operation, Onset says HOBO U20L Water Level Loggers operate as stand-alone units. This simplifies deployment and eliminates many of the maintenance issues associated with vent tube-based loggers.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Embracing New Tech Is Key to Greater Energy Savings, Say Experts
- SolarCity: We Have the World’s Most Efficient Rooftop Solar Panel
- Bridgestone Arena in Nashville Switches to LEDs
- Helping Building Automation Grow
- Municipalities Could Combine Small Cell and LED Upgrades
- Holistic Approach to Energy Savings in Dublin, Ohio Schools
- NYC One Step Closer to Net-Zero Energy Goal at Wastewater Treatment Plants
- ‘Better Buildings, Better Plants’ Saves $2.4B Over Five Years