BNN Energy Acquires Alpha Reclaim Technology
BNN Energy has acquired Texas-based Alpha Reclaim Technology, which offers treated wastewater as a sustainable, socially responsible alternative to fresh water for non-potable uses.
Alpha has aggregated reclaimed water from cities across Texas and marketed it for use in hydraulic fracturing. Alpha has agreements in place with dozens of municipalities and has sold millions of gallons of reclaimed water to various oil and gas producers and oilfield services companies.
BNN is a Denver-based company that specializes in water infrastructure and solutions for the oil and gas industry. BNN’s operations provide cost efficiency and environmental stewardship for their clients, the company says. BNN first began working with Alpha in 2012 when it entered an exclusive agreement to design, construct and operate all of Alpha’s reclaimed water facilities.
Alpha and BNN currently operate two reclaimed water facilities in Big Lake, Texas, and Karnes City, Texas. Additional facilities are currently in the development phase and will be coming online later this year.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- BrandSmart Uses PACE Financing to Upgrade
- GE’s Current Offers Energy-as-a-Service
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending October 2
- Panasonic Develops Highly Efficient Photovoltaic Module
- Energy Source Provides LEDs to WNA
- LDS Church Lauded by Rocky Mountain Power
- Energy Stats for Boston Buildings Online
- Bowling Green University Tabs Cree for Field House LEDs