BNN Energy Acquires Alpha Reclaim Technology
BNN Energy has acquired Texas-based Alpha Reclaim Technology, which offers treated wastewater as a sustainable, socially responsible alternative to fresh water for non-potable uses.
Alpha has aggregated reclaimed water from cities across Texas and marketed it for use in hydraulic fracturing. Alpha has agreements in place with dozens of municipalities and has sold millions of gallons of reclaimed water to various oil and gas producers and oilfield services companies.
BNN is a Denver-based company that specializes in water infrastructure and solutions for the oil and gas industry. BNN’s operations provide cost efficiency and environmental stewardship for their clients, the company says. BNN first began working with Alpha in 2012 when it entered an exclusive agreement to design, construct and operate all of Alpha’s reclaimed water facilities.
Alpha and BNN currently operate two reclaimed water facilities in Big Lake, Texas, and Karnes City, Texas. Additional facilities are currently in the development phase and will be coming online later this year.
Energy Manager News
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array