SC Johnson Enlists Bloggers in Green Campaign
As part of the 30 Green Days Challenge – launched to coincide with St. Patrick’s Day – four families from the US, Canada and the UK agreed to make one “green-minded” change each day, for one month.
The mothers are bloggers and authors who will share their experiences on their websites, and on the company’s Green Choices site. The featured families will receive $10,000 to put towards environmental efforts in their communities.
SC Johnson says the campaign’s aim is to “generate conversation around sustainable behavior.”
SC Johnson is a member of the American Cleaning Institute, which has launched a voluntary initiative to improve the sustainability of cleaning products.
Energy Manager News
- Two Studies Show the State of Energy Efficiency
- Phoenix Airport LED Project Moves Along
- Maine Businesses Shut Out of Power Program
- Stay Cool This Summer While Avoiding These Common Summer Pitfalls
- Coalition Seeks to Stop SCE&G’s Blank Check
- NARUC Releases DER Draft Rate Design Manual
- Behind the Meter Podcast: Pushing Sustainability, Efficiency with Green Leases
- The Tricky World of Portable Commercial Air Conditioners