SC Johnson Enlists Bloggers in Green Campaign
As part of the 30 Green Days Challenge – launched to coincide with St. Patrick’s Day – four families from the US, Canada and the UK agreed to make one “green-minded” change each day, for one month.
The mothers are bloggers and authors who will share their experiences on their websites, and on the company’s Green Choices site. The featured families will receive $10,000 to put towards environmental efforts in their communities.
SC Johnson says the campaign’s aim is to “generate conversation around sustainable behavior.”
SC Johnson is a member of the American Cleaning Institute, which has launched a voluntary initiative to improve the sustainability of cleaning products.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Bridgewater, MA, Gets $231,000 Efficiency Grant
- Biomass Group Studies Role in Clean Power Plan
- Rockleigh Borough Installing LEDs, Low Energy AC
- PHG to Build Big Gasification Plant for Sevier Solid Waste
- Energy Profile of Commercial Buildings Changing
- Smart Meter Market Surging
- Modular Data Centers Cut Construction Costs
- Failure to Build Energy Infrastructure Could Cost New England $5.4B