SC Johnson Enlists Bloggers in Green Campaign
As part of the 30 Green Days Challenge – launched to coincide with St. Patrick’s Day – four families from the US, Canada and the UK agreed to make one “green-minded” change each day, for one month.
The mothers are bloggers and authors who will share their experiences on their websites, and on the company’s Green Choices site. The featured families will receive $10,000 to put towards environmental efforts in their communities.
SC Johnson says the campaign’s aim is to “generate conversation around sustainable behavior.”
SC Johnson is a member of the American Cleaning Institute, which has launched a voluntary initiative to improve the sustainability of cleaning products.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Energy Storage in the Fast Lane
- Alberta Firm Aims for Energy Neutral Egg Laying Barn
- The Department of Energy Seeks to Improve the Better Buildings Challenge
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend