SC Johnson Enlists Bloggers in Green Campaign
As part of the 30 Green Days Challenge – launched to coincide with St. Patrick’s Day – four families from the US, Canada and the UK agreed to make one “green-minded” change each day, for one month.
The mothers are bloggers and authors who will share their experiences on their websites, and on the company’s Green Choices site. The featured families will receive $10,000 to put towards environmental efforts in their communities.
SC Johnson says the campaign’s aim is to “generate conversation around sustainable behavior.”
SC Johnson is a member of the American Cleaning Institute, which has launched a voluntary initiative to improve the sustainability of cleaning products.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.