SC Johnson Enlists Bloggers in Green Campaign
As part of the 30 Green Days Challenge – launched to coincide with St. Patrick’s Day – four families from the US, Canada and the UK agreed to make one “green-minded” change each day, for one month.
The mothers are bloggers and authors who will share their experiences on their websites, and on the company’s Green Choices site. The featured families will receive $10,000 to put towards environmental efforts in their communities.
SC Johnson says the campaign’s aim is to “generate conversation around sustainable behavior.”
SC Johnson is a member of the American Cleaning Institute, which has launched a voluntary initiative to improve the sustainability of cleaning products.
Energy Manager News
- IRS to Buildings Owners: “We’re From the Government and We’re Here to Help”
- CT Hospital, Soltage, Tenaska Unveil Solar Plant
- FAA Pays to Upgrade Airport Hangar Heating
- Maryland Electric Coops Mount FERC Challenge to Community Solar Garden Retail Prices
- SEIA Releases Updated Version of ‘Guide to Federal Tax Incentives’
- Energy Efficiency and Waste Disposal Grow Closer
- Worcester School Gets Grant to Complete LED Retrofit
- Cree Recalls Lamps