WSP Promotes Four Execs in Environmental Unit
Engineering design and environmental consulting firm WSP USA has promoted four employees in its environmental business unit.
Three of the employees, Evan A. Evans, Scott Haitz and Kurt Zmich, were promoted to senior vice president. Keith Green was promoted to vice president.
The promotions are part of a larger group of executive advancements announced by the company Monday. In all, WSP promoted 115 employees, nine of whom became senior vice presidents or vice presidents.
WSP is one of 22 firms spearheading the global environmental consultancy market, which reached $27.4 billion in 2012, up 3.6 percent over the previous year, according to a report released in January by Environment Analyst. These 22 firms account for 44 percent of the total market, the report says.
Energy Manager News
- Tesla’s Battery Storage Device Put to Use. Time to Exhale?
- Variable Speed Drives are a Powerful Efficiency Tool
- Veolia Checks Into the UK’s Tallest Hotel
- Massachusetts Aims for Critical Care Resiliency
- State of Michigan and MISO Propose Retail Capacity Charge
- Breaking the Ice with Thermal Energy Storage
- Ameresco to Upgrade Federal Prison in Butner, NC
- Alpen Introduces Window Package Rated at R10 Insulation