WSP Promotes Four Execs in Environmental Unit
Engineering design and environmental consulting firm WSP USA has promoted four employees in its environmental business unit.
Three of the employees, Evan A. Evans, Scott Haitz and Kurt Zmich, were promoted to senior vice president. Keith Green was promoted to vice president.
The promotions are part of a larger group of executive advancements announced by the company Monday. In all, WSP promoted 115 employees, nine of whom became senior vice presidents or vice presidents.
WSP is one of 22 firms spearheading the global environmental consultancy market, which reached $27.4 billion in 2012, up 3.6 percent over the previous year, according to a report released in January by Environment Analyst. These 22 firms account for 44 percent of the total market, the report says.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- ERC: Electricity Price Trends for the Week Ending September 24
- Research Makes Gains on Combined Energy Systems, Heat Exchangers
- School Projects in MA, CO
- Pattern Energy Completes 200 MW Logan’s Gap Wind Facility in Texas
- Marine Corps Upgrading 37 Buildings at Camp Lejeune, N.C.
- Photovoltaic Projects in TN, CT
- California Pushing Solar to Economically Disadvantaged Communities
- QM Power Introduces Efficient Motor