Industrial Scale Bio-Thermic Digester Introduced
Advetec has introduced an industrial scale Bio-Thermic Digester (BTD), designed to process and reduce high volumes of organic waste, particularly in waste water.
High water content makes transport expensive and incineration is expensive and inefficient. Increasing levels of contaminants such as heavy metals and antibiotics limit its use as a soil conditioner, and the net result is that utilities have no choice but to send it to landfill.
The Advetec Bio-Thermic Digester is a containerized solution capable of converting 33 metric tons of organic waste material, over a 48 to 72 hour period, reducing the volume by over 96 percent. The resulting discharge is clean water and a small quantity of sterile waste material.
The BTD is container size and part of a complete system consisting of hoppers, shredders, augers, storage tanks and piping, designed and tailored to match each customer’s differing needs.
Energy Manager News
- The hunt for reforming energy markets
- New Hampshire Shopping Site Offers Over 70 Competitive Retail Plans
- KCC Slashes Westar Transmission Delivery Fee
- Reach Out to Finance Execs With Data They Understand
- Energy Trust of Oregon Exceeded 2015 Goals
- Mercy Housing, Promise Energy Teaming Up
- 30 Environmental Advocacy Groups Call on NARUC for Holistic Rate-Setting Guidelines
- New York State’s Summer of Energy