NV5 Acquires AK Environmental
Technical engineering consultant NV5 Holdings has acquired AK Environmental, an inspection, construction management and environmental consulting firm, primarily servicing natural gas pipeline companies in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southeast United States.
The acquisition was made with a combination of cash and stock.
NV5 said AK Environmental has an excellent reputation in the energy and environmental industry and is well-known for its Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) permitting success.
AK Environmental said the acquisition will create synergies while bolstering its presence on the East Coast. It will also increase the energy and environmental consulting practice with the national presence and resources of NV5.
Energy Manager News
- The Hidden Pitfalls of Natural Gas Cost Savings
- Tesla Unveils Powerwall Stationary Energy Storage
- Cargill, Black & Veatch, EnerNOC Work with Tesla on Energy Storage
- Orion Energy Systems Wins LED Retrofit with VA
- UL to Open California Facility
- Hand Dryer Uses 950 Watts
- Ameresco Wins 18 MW Solar Contract for Fort Detrick
- New Energy Efficiency Law Could be Boon for HVAC Industry