NV5 Acquires AK Environmental
Technical engineering consultant NV5 Holdings has acquired AK Environmental, an inspection, construction management and environmental consulting firm, primarily servicing natural gas pipeline companies in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southeast United States.
The acquisition was made with a combination of cash and stock.
NV5 said AK Environmental has an excellent reputation in the energy and environmental industry and is well-known for its Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) permitting success.
AK Environmental said the acquisition will create synergies while bolstering its presence on the East Coast. It will also increase the energy and environmental consulting practice with the national presence and resources of NV5.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Passive-House High-Rise to be Airtight
- Greensmith Offers ‘Second Opinion’ on Energy Storage Systems
- Commercial Tankless Water Heater Handles the Demands of Business
- Booz Allen, Siemens, Power Analytics Score 16 Microgrid Projects
- NH City to Save $500,000 Annually with LED Streetlights
- Australian College Uses Energy Storage
- LED Boosts Light Output 50%, Uses Existing Drivers
- Energesco Wins Energy Efficiency Contracts for Multifamily Buildings in Maryland