NV5 Acquires AK Environmental
Technical engineering consultant NV5 Holdings has acquired AK Environmental, an inspection, construction management and environmental consulting firm, primarily servicing natural gas pipeline companies in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southeast United States.
The acquisition was made with a combination of cash and stock.
NV5 said AK Environmental has an excellent reputation in the energy and environmental industry and is well-known for its Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) permitting success.
AK Environmental said the acquisition will create synergies while bolstering its presence on the East Coast. It will also increase the energy and environmental consulting practice with the national presence and resources of NV5.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Technology Creates a Brighter Future for Small and Mid-Sized Commercial Solar Investments
- Incentive Program Helps Companies Afford Energy Managers
- ARPA-E Issues Grants for Solar Modules
- C-PACE Financing Innovation to Help Connecticut Green Energy Sector
- Orion Wins School District Contracts, Increases Chances for Incentives
- Study: Smartest ‘Smart Building’ Owners Come from Retail, Manufacturing, Construction
- Low Cost IoT Solutions, Data Driven Analytics to Propel Energy Mgmt Market
- A Clean Energy Future in Sight