NV5 Acquires AK Environmental
Technical engineering consultant NV5 Holdings has acquired AK Environmental, an inspection, construction management and environmental consulting firm, primarily servicing natural gas pipeline companies in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southeast United States.
The acquisition was made with a combination of cash and stock.
NV5 said AK Environmental has an excellent reputation in the energy and environmental industry and is well-known for its Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) permitting success.
AK Environmental said the acquisition will create synergies while bolstering its presence on the East Coast. It will also increase the energy and environmental consulting practice with the national presence and resources of NV5.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Behind the Meter: The Many Advantages of Energy Benchmarking
- Telecommunications Companies Upgrade Their Approaches to Energy
- Cutting Energy Use in Fire Stations
- Revolution Lighting Signs School Districts in NY, NJ
- Green Building Boom Is Pumping Billions into US Economy, Retrofits Are Fueling the Trend
- Energy Management: The Internet of Things Changes Everything
- Big Biogas Project Underway Down Under
- Kroger, Love’s Sign with LSI Industries