NV5 Acquires AK Environmental
Technical engineering consultant NV5 Holdings has acquired AK Environmental, an inspection, construction management and environmental consulting firm, primarily servicing natural gas pipeline companies in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southeast United States.
The acquisition was made with a combination of cash and stock.
NV5 said AK Environmental has an excellent reputation in the energy and environmental industry and is well-known for its Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) permitting success.
AK Environmental said the acquisition will create synergies while bolstering its presence on the East Coast. It will also increase the energy and environmental consulting practice with the national presence and resources of NV5.
Energy Manager News
- 77 Maryland Families Evicted After Condo Association Defaults on Utility Bills
- C&I Ratepayers Are Driving Green Tariff Development in Regulated Markets
- Digging Deep to Cure HVAC Inefficiency
- Technavio: Global Data Center Liquid Cooling Market Growing
- GE Shreveport Plant Finishes First Stage of Retrofit
- Entergy Arkansas Reaches Rate Settlement
- EMEX Named TEPA Aggregator/Broker/Consultant of the Year
- Switching to LEDs Without Leaving the Past Behind