Dust Suppression Unit Introduced
Company Wrench patented and introduced high-pressure air water cannon (HAWC) used in dust control at a variety of sites.
The company sells and rents HAWC machines to demolition, scrap & recycling, land fill, mining and coal sites for use in dust suppression, material retention, evaporation, odor control, alternative daily coverage, and irrigation.
The machine provides large volumes of properly-sized mist droplets, to cover large areas where operations disperse volumes of particulate matter. The particulates then fall to the ground where they be collected without being inhaled by workers.
The company noted that notes because of recent medical research, many new environmental regulations have made companies who create particulate matter maintain a dust control plan to ensure the particles are controlled.
Energy Manager News
- Flying High: Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Airports
- Want a Green and Energy Conscious Business? Try These Ideas
- Beazer Homes Wins Energy Star Award
- Infineon Unveils Integrated LED
- FMPA: Power Costs Expected to Dwindle 30% to 40% Within Years
- Name-Dropping: CUB and Illinois AG Say Nicor Advanced Energy Should Change Identity
- Saving Energy – In the Restroom
- UAB Getting First Solar Array