Dust Suppression Unit Introduced
Company Wrench patented and introduced high-pressure air water cannon (HAWC) used in dust control at a variety of sites.
The company sells and rents HAWC machines to demolition, scrap & recycling, land fill, mining and coal sites for use in dust suppression, material retention, evaporation, odor control, alternative daily coverage, and irrigation.
The machine provides large volumes of properly-sized mist droplets, to cover large areas where operations disperse volumes of particulate matter. The particulates then fall to the ground where they be collected without being inhaled by workers.
The company noted that notes because of recent medical research, many new environmental regulations have made companies who create particulate matter maintain a dust control plan to ensure the particles are controlled.
Energy Manager News
- Clean Energy Commitment in the Corporate and Local Small Business Sphere
- MIT Develops Promising New Battery Storage Technology
- Xcel Asks for $90M ‘Switching Fee’ If Lubbock Utility Joins ERCOT
- EDF Sending 127 Climate Corps Fellows to 100 Organizations
- Capegemini, Siemens Working on Analytics Platform
- Fulham Retrofit Kits EPA Approved
- Brookings Study: Net Metering Offers Cost Benefits to All Utility Customers
- Window Films: Low Hanging Fruit for Efficiency Gains