Dust Suppression Unit Introduced
Company Wrench patented and introduced high-pressure air water cannon (HAWC) used in dust control at a variety of sites.
The company sells and rents HAWC machines to demolition, scrap & recycling, land fill, mining and coal sites for use in dust suppression, material retention, evaporation, odor control, alternative daily coverage, and irrigation.
The machine provides large volumes of properly-sized mist droplets, to cover large areas where operations disperse volumes of particulate matter. The particulates then fall to the ground where they be collected without being inhaled by workers.
The company noted that notes because of recent medical research, many new environmental regulations have made companies who create particulate matter maintain a dust control plan to ensure the particles are controlled.
Energy Manager News
- Smart Windows are a Smart Idea
- Behind the Meter Podcast: The Telecommunications Industry Addresses Energy Challenges
- Ambitious Goals for The Boulder Valley SD
- Philips, Cisco, Alliander Bringing Smart Lighting to Amsterdam
- TCAP to Negotiate Five-Year Electric Rates for Sherman, Texas
- Quality Power, Not Just Power, Should be the Goal
- Siemens Unveils Microgrid-as-a-Service Platform
- 18 Buildings Going Solar in D.C.