Dust Suppression Unit Introduced
Company Wrench patented and introduced high-pressure air water cannon (HAWC) used in dust control at a variety of sites.
The company sells and rents HAWC machines to demolition, scrap & recycling, land fill, mining and coal sites for use in dust suppression, material retention, evaporation, odor control, alternative daily coverage, and irrigation.
The machine provides large volumes of properly-sized mist droplets, to cover large areas where operations disperse volumes of particulate matter. The particulates then fall to the ground where they be collected without being inhaled by workers.
The company noted that notes because of recent medical research, many new environmental regulations have made companies who create particulate matter maintain a dust control plan to ensure the particles are controlled.
Energy Manager News
- Lunera Intros Pathway and Entryway LED
- FPL to Buy and Phase Out Coal-Powered Plant, Saving Customers $129M
- Environmental, Health and Safety Software Moves Forward
- Johnson Controls: Interest, Investment in Energy Efficiency Up
- First-Ever Statewide Endorsement of Retail Supplier, by Delaware, Goes to Direct Energy
- Oberlin, Ohio, Ratepayers to Receive $2.2M in Rebates for Sale of RECs
- GM’s Renewable Efforts Build from the Ground Up
- Fairbanks Completes 4 Building Project in MA