Dust Suppression Unit Introduced
Company Wrench patented and introduced high-pressure air water cannon (HAWC) used in dust control at a variety of sites.
The company sells and rents HAWC machines to demolition, scrap & recycling, land fill, mining and coal sites for use in dust suppression, material retention, evaporation, odor control, alternative daily coverage, and irrigation.
The machine provides large volumes of properly-sized mist droplets, to cover large areas where operations disperse volumes of particulate matter. The particulates then fall to the ground where they be collected without being inhaled by workers.
The company noted that notes because of recent medical research, many new environmental regulations have made companies who create particulate matter maintain a dust control plan to ensure the particles are controlled.
Stay Up-to-Date On Environmental Management, Energy & Sustainability News with EL's Free Daily Newsletter
Energy Manager News
- Don’t Go It Alone When Retrofitting
- LinkedIn Campus Gets Mobile EV Charging
- Many Vendors Vie for Lighting Controls Business
- Johnson Controls Opens Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Training Center
- Acquiring Renewable Energy Should Be Easier, Facebook Says
- Energy Upgrades at School District Financed by NY Power Authority
- Fusing System Helps Solar Customers with Overcurrent Protection
- ABM Joins Balboa Park Sustainability Council